• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow man, i use tfs 0.3.3 and are perfect.
yours bless script are bugs?

I'm make a download on this server, 0.3.4 and 0.3.4, dont modif nothind, and when die loose many, much many level if you are level 100 3 death go to level 1

Nah, it's just one bug fixed. We are still working on other issues so I cannot release patch.

Edit: Anyway, I managed semi-fix that bug so that it doesn't occur every time but I cannot reproduce under which circumstances it does. If someone could help me with that, I will really appreciate it.

You say NO, but i'm with ELDER DRUID level 3520 and MAGIC LEVEL 120, die 5x with BLESS and now my LEVEL 200 MAGIC LEVEL 30, can you explain this NOT a BUG???? If dont how to me FIX on my server????

Your server sucks.

Perfect ? It's shit. ^_^
Yeah, but everyone has other sentence.

It's shit? why don't you repair the server by yourself and release it?

Still shit?

I decided to host a test server for TFS...
There is always the newest version (I mean private subversion) and RL map.

If you want developers to fix all the bugs come and test...
We will provide as many bug reports as it's possible.

Here are the details:
IP: wetesthere.com or 87.98.219.147
Version: 8.41-8.42
Current Revision: 1788

Current Status: OFFLINE...

If you find any MAP/SCRIPTS bug I'd like to know about them also.

@POLISH
Stworzylem nowe GG, specjalnie do Test Serwera - 12061024.

Last edited:
hi, wath is the sql file? i upload "schema" and have error, i upload forgottenserver.3*** and error... Help!

In this tfs arena svargrond doesn't working, it's fail by true and false ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom