• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would need a good person to update my server from TFS 0.2 (8.40) to this TFS 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson). I will pay you via PayPal. PM me if you are interested!

I'm trying to convert the Real Map Project to work with this release.
My current problem is that when it comes to
Code:
>> Loading script systems
it suddenly crashes without giving any error. Is this the scripts, or the part that comes after the scripts?

Yours,
TaZ.

I'm trying to convert the Real Map Project to work with this release.
My current problem is that when it comes to
Code:
>> Loading script systems
it suddenly crashes without giving any error. Is this the scripts, or the part that comes after the scripts?

Yours,
TaZ.

If it crashes when trying to load the scripts, it's probably the scripts. :p

Well, i think it manages to load the scripts, THEN crashed. Because if i add something that would give errors in one of my scripts, it shows the error.

Yours,
TaZ

Hm, not always. I wrote something wrong in my scripts and it just crashed without giving an error.

Anyway after it loads scripts it loads the chat channels.

Really when you realesed them, to many ppl think it is an very nice release.

The Forgotten Server 0.3.4 PL2, have to many bugs,

Maybe I think you can make an atualization for this same version,
be cause it was an sux and bugs
{Amulet of loss doesnt work}
{Players dont save}
{Cant use database from 0.3.3}
{The server when have got about 3.000+ accounts GET FREEZES EVERY about 1 hour~}-> Monsters have lag, players walk but cant use spells etc~ {stay it about 30~60 sec^}

I'm sorryied if you dont like my comment, but I have an bad english,
and dont know nothing about compilation, But I think when you fix it, are you helping to many members more....

Thanks for that all!!!
I like a lot urs work, But this is 1/10 ;\
Lets join 0.3.4 pl3? or 0.4!!!

Okay, thanks. I guess I'll have to add the scripts one by one (just <!----> them in the different index xml files to locate the problem)

Thanks alot.

Yours,
TaZ

Really when you realesed them, to many ppl think it is an very nice release.

The Forgotten Server 0.3.4 PL2, have to many bugs,

Maybe I think you can make an atualization for this same version,
be cause it was an sux and bugs
{Amulet of loss doesnt work}
{Players dont save}
{Cant use database from 0.3.3}
{The server when have got about 3.000+ accounts GET FREEZES EVERY about 1 hour~}-> Monsters have lag, players walk but cant use spells etc~ {stay it about 30~60 sec^}

I'm sorryied if you dont like my comment, but I have an bad english,
and dont know nothing about compilation, But I think when you fix it, are you helping to many members more....

Thanks for that all!!!
I like a lot urs work, But this is 1/10 ;\
Lets join 0.3.4 pl3? or 0.4!!!

Dude what?
AOL works perfectly and player saves also.
You must have done something very wrong.

My aol are working now be cause I fixed them, but when server come
aol found errors: when player die, dont lose the amulet of loss! ;p

Okay, thanks. I guess I'll have to add the scripts one by one (just <!----> them in the different index xml files to locate the problem)

Thanks alot.

Yours,
TaZ

<sorry for the double post.. cant edit my post>

Uhm, did you update from an older version of TFS?
Because I updated from 0.2 to 0.3.4 and alot of things had changed in the scripts.

Example:

0.2 ->
<action actionid="1234" script="quests/annih.lua"/>

0.3.4 ->
<action actionid="1234" event="script" value="quests/test.lua"/>

@up
same i didnt change anything only map, put more scripts etc and i dont have any bug, didnt try to send mail yet, but in console i dont get error wen die i loss the aol but no bugs and no crash when spam spell :)

i need acc maker for this tfs i check some and don't work sory for my eng

<sorry for the double post.. cant edit my post>

Uhm, did you update from an older version of TFS?
Because I updated from 0.2 to 0.3.4 and alot of things had changed in the scripts.

Example:

0.2 ->

0.3.4 ->

I've got it working now, something went wrong when i made the annihilator script (cant remember what i was now, i think it was just a typo. Strange that the whole server crashed because of it but.. yeah ;)). I had already changed the script="" to event~ etc. But it isnt needed. It still understands script="" :D

Haha aight, yeah for me LADDERS went DOWN instead of UP when I had an outdated rollercoaster script. (It had nothing to do with ladders, but somehow they got bugged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back