• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the things on sqlite are save on the main forder in like "forgottenserver.s3db" dont realy know and i think you need a program to edit it i saw one "sqlite studio" and sorry i dont know noting about sqlite but let see if help

it helped i opened the forgottenserver.s3db but i can´t change there things -.-

Does somebody know when this TFS 0.3.5 will come out?..
He already passed almost a week and farther nothing... ;>

Yea, it would be nice if they would at least update us on the situation.

guys elf has released 4 rc's so far, and all of them have been like this. several days delay, elf is on this famous "trip", after 5-10 days of delay from the actual date, he says "tomorrow", then after about a week he might show his face again and release an unfinished version to stop the whining, then after 1 week, a patch is released and ppl are happy

It says error

plz any one help me with this proplemit says error canot start server because lua5.1.dll plz any one help :confused:

why yalahari legs armor and all item dont addet skills ? i have legs he addet 2 dist skills i see this and item dont addet ?

all items dotation dont addet skill yalahari mask , armor legs all spellbook and more dont addet mlvl dist and skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back