• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.41] The Forgotten Server v0.3.3 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then try to fix it ur self , and stop crying, anyways.. noone is gonna play ur dumb rl map :p)

@UP

Then try to make ots by urself. Dont buy servers from others for money from ur shitty servers ;]

and everyone is gonna play your stolen rl map hosted on windows while some evul ppl keep on crashing it. wanna play some table tennis mate?

ip = "myip"
loginPort = 7171
gamePort = 7172
adminPort = 7171
statusPort = 7171

I have it like that how come only i could login, my friends can't? what do i need to do. it worked in previous version

then try to fix it ur self , and stop crying, anyways.. noone is gonna play ur dumb rl map :p)

one more thing, mateusz lacina... i'm going to write a report to the Blizzard company... do you know what I'm going to write there? gogo and pay 250 zl for copied gfx ;D

@lef
is it normal, that 0.3.3 uses all the ram I have (6 GB, ubuntu, dedicated) while 0.3.3 at WIN XP works fine?

I have default gamePort = 7172 and some players can log in but rest cant :( when i set in phpmyadmin TOWNID = 2 (for example) i can login but when i go ex. poh and i logout character is fucked up and I again cant login :D

i don't know why,

I have windows xp 32 bit, and all works pretty good..

Lef can u fix it on vista 64 bit?

00:24 /i 2160 10
00:24 Item wich such name does not exists.

:S Create items :S comando¿¿??

All monsters in my server give 50% more Exp than they suppose to. Anyone no why?

Hey is this server including the new exhaustion system that makes you get exhaust time when you use any teleporting/floorchanging item/tile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back