• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] Release of Wofb server! + Wofb Website

hehe.. no one gets that error just he.. poor him.. ^^

Yeah i get the same error alzeria.accounts dosent exsist!

Dude, just drop it.
You're going to get no help, you're going to get no where, these people are just making you look like a fool, notice, you're the only one that is struggling while you're the only one that hasn't understood what's going on right now.

Lol.. im not the only 1 getting the error, ill bet u guys havent even tried it... lmao, and that EMO NEON KID its not a fake -,- proof:
wofbisnotfake.

The training room and the bank and the chest with the money -^

and the error, its that for evryone, 5 of my friends have tryed it now and they all getting the same error.

Lol.. im not the only 1 getting the error, ill bet u guys havent even tried it... lmao, and that EMO NEON KID its not a fake -,- proof:
wofbisnotfake.

and the error, its that for evryone, 5 of my friends have tryed it now and they all getting the same error.

Where proof :O?! Wofb didn't make that Teleport lol. And that Bank dude is always there, on almost every rl map. Retarded Kid.

wofbisnotfake.

Maybe they all got the problem but they all understood what's going on. It's not the real Wofb.

Back