• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] Release of Wofb server! + Wofb Website

Do it for teh money!!! LOL

I just host them for my friends, about 110 players online now in mine :D

nice gratz to you, good server....Just lacks of rookguard, im seting that up right now and its going to be great hehehe...

Ragal is some dumb noob, who only thinks of the rep+++.

Anyways, me (Espen) and Cato are the real makers, later sizaro came around and fixed things. Originaly wofb wourld never have been without me and cato.

Me (Espen) and Cato have been making servers a long time, Out first server was a fast attack with the same domain. 7.6 and tibia was 7.6 then to.

Yours Espen cutiepie :D

nice!! gratz to you then, good server....Just lacks of rookguard, im setting that up right now and its looking great, hehehe... Maybe Ill re-release this with my modifications...

Out of curiosity: How do you pronounce Wofb?

Is it something like Woff-bee or World of B~?

haha xD love these threads xD

@someone that mentioned "Why create a server when you don't make it yourself"
With you for 100%..

All the fun is in making the OT :p the boring part is hosting and playing it xD

Why not release the secure, complete and crash free server for the community?

Mind I remind you all that this is a forum to release your work, and share with all the people your love...This is not a pissing contest.

Nice work all of you, but let's push the cart of OT in the right direction, as Talaturen, Elf and others do, its OPEN TIBIA, means open source and free to share!

Have a great time guys, stop the hate, it makes you grow old and bitter....

:S 'good =)

never reslase newsest wofb!

i hate when ppls make servers

example :

wofbb.hopto.org etc..

Why not release the secure, complete and crash free server for the community?

Mind I remind you all that this is a forum to release your work, and share with all the people your love...This is not a pissing contest.

Nice work all of you, but let's push the cart of OT in the right direction, as Talaturen, Elf and others do, its OPEN TIBIA, means open source and free to share!

Have a great time guys, stop the hate, it makes you grow old and bitter....

I wont release the new one, this was never supose to be released.

Now no life kid will open 1531351 servers for earn some money for chips and cola...

Tss, nothing more to say? i think ur talking about your shitty life ;), i dont have a credit card so i cant have donations on my server ^_^ and i dont like donations anyways, so gtfo :)

Back