• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to get your server in the Server list!

1. Go to your config.lua and find "-- Status"

2. Removed url = "http://otservlist.org"
to:
url = "http://ots-list.org"

3. Go to http://ots-list.org and register there type your nickname, password, email and then the Captcha

4. Now login and go to add server put the Server name, Host(Ip/domain) , port, Version and the rest then press continue (your server must be online first)

And voilà! you have your server back in the list again!

Lawl @_@ nice tutorial!

otservlist.org blacklist won't be removed, xinn can still only blame himself for the unjustified banishments. I'm not aware of exactly why others got banned, but my banishments were completely unjustified. I've not taken part in any kind of attacks towards otservlist, and xinn even sent the IP-addresses that attacked his server to a friend of me and those IP-addresses don't match any of my servers or any other server I have access to.

0.2.2 is most likely to be released later today, or tomorrow with rewritten ban code (now live queries), changed blacklisting code so that we that can manage blocked IP-addresses from the status protocol in an easier way and some other fixes.

Tala u can make you can do so that it is possible to use pota and healing spell in one moment as for rl tibai plz ;p

Talaturen you should help guys with 0.3.4. It has many features and it only needs bug fixes...
Why are you still working on 0.2 instead of 0.3.4 ?

Talaturen you should help guys with 0.3.4. It has many features and it only needs bug fixes...
Why are you still working on 0.2 instead of 0.3.4 ?

I guess Elf and Talaturen are programming in slightly diffrent ways. Therefore Tala might not prefer all Elfs codes and understands situations slightly different, perhaps better.

I am happy hes still working on 0.2, since I choose stability over features.

If we have 0.2, as a light weighted, stable distribution, while 0.3 as a version with lots of features, I'm sure somebody will always prefer 0.2.

Though I guess in some months we will move to 0.3

but i have another question, how to set up my ots checker ? It shows that my ot is offline, i changed to 0 like somebody told few post ago, but it doesnt refresh, it only show online and old parametrs.

someone could help ?

otservlist.org blacklist won't be removed, xinn can still only blame himself for the unjustified banishments. I'm not aware of exactly why others got banned, but my banishments were completely unjustified. I've not taken part in any kind of attacks towards otservlist, and xinn even sent the IP-addresses that attacked his server to a friend of me and those IP-addresses don't match any of my servers or any other server I have access to.

0.2.2 is most likely to be released later today, or tomorrow with rewritten ban code (now live queries), changed blacklisting code so that we that can manage blocked IP-addresses from the status protocol in an easier way and some other fixes.

Have you found a Bug/Crash-Bug on the Output Message Pool? I'm sure there's one (also elf implented those fixes for windows). So it would be cool if you can do that, too.

Regards,
Deaktiver

i have another problem/bug. I changed engine, after that some group of people havent vocation (have vocation id =0 ). I have 12 vocation + 0 vocation. When they logout i tried to change id, but when they log in, its change to 0 autocaticlly. How to repair it ?

someone could help ?

htdocs/config-and-functions.php
Change Line 355 to:
Code:
	$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['[COLOR="Red"][B]statusPort[/B][/COLOR]'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

on otfans xinn has posted a way to edit the server to make it work on toservlist
fix this tala so no editing can make possible for otservlist to do this

also how do you get exp statges to workk???
anyone?

hi

Im new on otserver "world".

Can some 1 say to me how i can put the npc? i cant look npcs >.<.

Or give me the url of guide.
And how i can make me web say server online?

Other question are how i can put on my web paypal by point.

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back