• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mapStorageType = "relational"
What does it mean and what are the options and what each one does?
Thanks

There are 2 types of map storage; "relational" and "binary"

Relational stores items in tables `tiles_items` and also `tiles`
Binary is faster, and stores items in table `map_store`

Man i make an enforcedd ot whit your server but when you kill a player he don't give you exp.
I already put yes on the config someone can help me?

It does NOT crash, it's your fault because you don't know how to use it properly.

Thanks Talaturen, it's awesome and very stable =)

gogo 0.2.2!

:D

It will be released in several hours ;-).

Here is the changes if anyone is interested:
  • ConfigManager strings which are "yes"/"no" will now be compared as bool instead of string for improved performance.
  • Live queries for bans (still same database structure).
  • Removed Lua functions: isAccountBanned, removeAccountBan.
  • Rewritten status protocol blacklisting code.
  • Most damage killer will no longer receive 15 minutes protection zone lock.
  • Pacified condition (CONDITION_PACIFIED) for stairjump exhaustion and 8.4 spells.
  • New Lua functions: isValidUID(uid), getPartyMembers(leaderId).
  • Third optional parameter for doPlayerAddMana, animationOnLoss (doPlayerAddMana can be used with a negative value for 8.4 spells to remove mana without the animation effect).
  • Protocol 8.42 items.otb compatibility.
  • Code cleanup.

otservlist.org is NOT blacklisted in 0.2.2, we're giving xinn a chance to unban our servers (I don't really expect this to happen though, but at least no one can say we didn't try to solve this problem if xinn ignores us now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back