• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit)!

Changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

It has been several months since the Gold release of 0.2, and it's time to release an enhanced version of it now, with all reported bugs addressed. Yet another updated version of 0.2 (0.2.2) will be released later with more optimizations.

Donations:
OtLand

DLL Files:
OpenTibia DLL Files (v1.4b)!

Source code:
Subversion: Revision 54: /tags/0.2.1
Browse: [forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.2.1

Bug tracker:
Report bugs in this thread.

Download:

Next released 0.2.2 for crashes?

use Ots-list.org - Open Tibia Server instead.. otservlist.org is blacklisted!

Maybe he don't want to use otlands stupid list? It's not his/mine/your problem that Talaturen and Xinn doesn't like each other.

For you who want to be free to use any list you want, go to otfans, there are some threads there about how to remove them. If you don't know how to compile, download a compiled one that is released there. It's not wrong to do that. Talaturen shouldn't block everyone from otservlist just because he hates Xinn, that's stupid.

Maybe he don't want to use otlands stupid list? It's not his/mine/your problem that Talaturen and Xinn doesn't like each other.

For you who want to be free to use any list you want, go to otfans, there are some threads there about how to remove them. If you don't know how to compile, download a compiled one that is released there. It's not wrong to do that. Talaturen shouldn't block everyone from otservlist just because he hates Xinn, that's stupid.

[EDIT]

For you who want to be free to use any list you want, go to otfans, there are some threads there about how to remove the codes that blocks the list. If you don't know how to compile, download a compiled one that is released there. It's not wrong to do that. Talaturen shouldn't block everyone from otservlist just because he hates Xinn, that's stupid.

[EDIT]

For you who want to be free to use any list you want, go to otfans, there are some threads there about how to remove the codes that blocks the list. If you don't know how to compile, download a compiled one that is released there. It's not wrong to do that. Talaturen shouldn't block everyone from otservlist just because he hates Xinn, that's stupid.

Well, if you don't like their work then just go to another forum and search another better server.. I'm sure you won't find one.

[EDIT]

Leave otland then of otfans is much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back