• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is crashing after some hours because of OutputMessage Pool. Remere made a fix on Otserv SVN for Windows (This output crash is only on windows). Would be nice if you can add it Talaturen.

Do you have a crash report on this?

I will use them all. otstatus.org otservlist.org ots-list.org
But I don't really mind. But you shouldn't be as childish as xinn.

I think your reputation will drop due this.

How can reputation drop? <_<

AEW People Help Me Oh My How Ot Estha Not Showing in OTserver-list talking Fika This Off and either the 8:40 Fika on this now and not only Fika offline and tha fine is nothing wrong di

AEW People Help Me Oh My How Ot Estha Not Showing in OTserver-list talking Fika This Off and either the 8:40 Fika on this now and not only Fika offline and tha fine is nothing wrong di
Uhu? Are you trying to say that it doesn't show on the otserverlist?

I Tipow Boto Ot In My Not So Otserverlist online Fika Fika Offline is not appear in Otservlist (Brazilian)

lol if you dont know how to compile, you are not good enough to host otservers

why are you showing us that? talaturen blocked tfs from otservlist because otservlist sucks. if you dont know how to fix, host old 0,2 or do something else

Hmm I re-compiled tfs because as I compiled tfs the last time I got over 1000 warnings.. Now I've got 0 warnings (also compiled with exeption tracer this time) but there's another issue.. The deathlist is not working for me. I'm using binary map storage but I think thats not the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back