• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Cipsoft Project v0.2

Here's my bug report... When I modify the Cipsoft project map Adding new areas or stuff like teleports or importing new maps merging into the black space... (Of course the modified map is a new one called "Cipsoft-fusion.otbm") When the server loads "Cipsoft fusion" the console crashes (right after loading the UniqueIDs of the added Guia3D map).

I always waited for this moment since the 7.5 client Yurots to have the Full tibia RL fused with several Custom Maps (Including my own maps) combined into a HUGE Mapfile (Up to 200MB), and of course I wont quit when it's almost done. sadly I don't know how to fix that problem. :confused:

PS: My computer have 4GB of ram. so it has no problwm loading such a huge map :peace:.

maybe This isn't a bug to be considered, becuz it only happened when I load the Modified Cipsoft map (with 110MB) but maybe it might be troublesome on some OT admins or mappers that adds training zones or teleports. :blink:
You need to either use a 64-bit OS (or Linux), use LaaTiDo, or boot the OS with /3GB switch and compile server with --large-address-aware.

You need to either use a 64-bit OS (or Linux), use LaaTiDo, or boot the OS with /3GB switch and compile server with --large-address-aware.

Thanks. For now the Testing map have 110MB, becuz I only imported 1 map...somehow some problems happens, also I already had several problems in other programs not related to OT-server concerning the 32bit issue in XP.

I will wait for Windows 7. and maybe will be the best idea, becuz maybe meanwhile, newer versions of Cipsoft Project releases and maybe Archez finds a way to compile it to load +100MB modified maps :))

Thanks. For now the Testing map have 110MB, becuz I only imported 1 map...somehow some problems happens, also I already had several problems in other programs not related to OT-server concerning the 32bit issue in XP.

I will wait for Windows 7. and maybe will be the best idea, becuz maybe meanwhile, newer versions of Cipsoft Project releases and maybe Archez finds a way to compile it to load +100MB modified maps :))
No, he won't find a way to compile it to support such maps. Please accept the fact that any application MUST crash on a 32-bit Windows OS once it reaches 2 GB of memory usage unless the OS allows it to use more (/3GB switch) and the application is compiled to support that switch (in this case --large-address-aware).

For further reference about memory limits, visit Memory Limits for Windows Releases (Windows)

By the way, your best bet would be Windows Server 2003 or 2008, and not Windows 7, as it only uses up some extra memory. I'm pretty sure you don't need a good-looking GUI or graphics card to host a server.

Up@

If that so, Then the Honeymoon island too wont be available too?
But I have them both, and much more <33
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get anyone jealous or angry.

Just saying that someone should've tracked them on time.

I cant get the server to run, ForgottenServ.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point luaopen_luasql_sqlite3 could not be located in the dynamic link library sqlite3.dll and blah blah blah...updated sqlite3.dll doesnt work...bah

I cant get the server to run, ForgottenServ.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point luaopen_luasql_sqlite3 could not be located in the dynamic link library sqlite3.dll and blah blah blah...updated sqlite3.dll doesnt work...bah

That's wierd, Becuz it worked on me perfectly, except when I attempt to load the server with a Custom made map (110MB) called Cipsoft-fusion. Anyway, I will test it on vista.

But I have them both, and much more <33
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get anyone jealous or angry.

Just saying that someone should've tracked them on time.

And you are to selfish to give them to the Cipsoft project? <_<

Cykotitan: then why you dont give it?

i have Destiny Island and one cave (i think) it's 1.4 mb .ztk file
(druid cave i think it's)

so if u want it i can send it (if i find how to send files)

Cykotitan: then why you dont give it?

i have Destiny Island and one cave (i think) it's 1.4 mb .ztk file
(druid cave i think it's)

so if u want it i can send it (if i find how to send files)
I have my own reasons why.

Back