• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elf, why don't release patch level 2 ? with more bug fixes, cleanup and optmization ? its really FEATURED! :D

dailyFragsToRedSkull = 3
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 5
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 10
dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 5
weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 10
monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = 20
dailyFragsToBanishment = dailyFragsToRedSkull
weeklyFragsToBanishment = weeklyFragsToRedSkull
monthlyFragsToBanishment = monthlyFragsToRedSkull
blackSkulledDeathHealth = 40
blackSkulledDeathMana = 0
useBlackSkull = "yes"
advancedFragList = "no"

05:46 You currently have 2 frags today, 5 this week and 5 this month. << have rs lol.

FRAGS BUGGED ?

I did not have rsa and I have killed cases together; times 0 2 fragów doday and rs but it is put in to from with for after 3 has be ^ ^ config fragach rs

nie miałem rsa i 0 fragów doday zabiłem 2 razy i rs a w config jest ustawione ze po 3 fragach ma być rs ^^

dailyFragsToRedSkull = 3

dailyFragsToRedSkull = 3
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 5
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 10
dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 5
weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 10
monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = 20
dailyFragsToBanishment = dailyFragsToRedSkull
weeklyFragsToBanishment = weeklyFragsToRedSkull
monthlyFragsToBanishment = monthlyFragsToRedSkull
blackSkulledDeathHealth = 40
blackSkulledDeathMana = 0
useBlackSkull = "yes"
advancedFragList = "no"

05:46 You currently have 2 frags today, 5 this week and 5 this month. << have rs lol.

FRAGS BUGGED ?

it is answered already go 1-5 pages back and you see it. its not a bug

creaturescript on login bug

Hello,
when I create a new character and trying login to game I have message on the server window:
PHP:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface] 
data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:onLogin

data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:18: attempt to concatenate local 'str' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:18: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:5>
I think so it problem with open outfits window but need only report it, and if someone know how to fix it please post here.:blink:

Why?

I have Crying damson pl1 running by two days with 45 players, and dont have any problems, i been test some scripts and works, i dont have any problem with it, should be your mistake.
Thats people I like! :thumbup:
Lua:
canPlayerWearOutfit(cid, lookType, addons)

Don't work, buy i need it, realy, so how can i fix that?
Learn Lua template of 0.3 series )
Hello
I have question about function doDecayItemTo from tfs 0.3.4. Im using it in script with pick tu transform hole after 30sek to ground. I want to use it in TFS 0.3.5 but it isn't work.

Here is script what im using:

What function i need use now for that??
There have never been such a function, good bye.
Elf, why don't release patch level 2 ? with more bug fixes, cleanup and optmization ? its really FEATURED! :D
There are not enough things to release patch level 2... No critical bug till now, lol.
Please i got someproblems, but first I want to thank you guys for a great server!

but about the error I think it´s something wrong with stackpos!
sometime it is like it should be but with some items it are not!

look at this pic, should explin in quite good.
That one is pretty weird, I'll test it later.

elf when i start my .exe it get started but when it give me the msg of forgotten server is runing it has been closed :s

Hello,
when I create a new character and trying login to game I have message on the server window:
PHP:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface] 
data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:onLogin

data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:18: attempt to concatenate local 'str' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:18: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:5>
I think so it problem with open outfits window but need only report it, and if someone know how to fix it please post here.:blink:

I'm fixed it go to login.lua and find line 18:
PHP:
str = str .. " Please choose your outfit."
repleace with:
PHP:
str = " Please choose your outfit."
and now will work but not reload creatures it knows bug you must restart your server.

runf.jpg

If this is so good realease why you can't tell where can be a problem with this type of error?
outdated scripts? too low MEMORY? Sux Processor?
Many people have this problem, not only me....

Only One think I Put my Map and Quest doesn't Work ;( why?

Originally Posted by dervin13 View Post
Elf, my server is crashing all the time, but without error...

The console stop, and the players log out automatically...

If i try enter again in anyone account the characters appear, but if i click ok, only appear connecting to the game world, and no connect...

Can u give any idea about what can do that??

Sometimes they stay 2 min, 5, 10 min online, or a few minutes more...

Thanks

I got the same.

Dear Elf

I had same problem but my char stay online without problem but when i click to attack a monster server stop i dont know what happend because dont show any bug just stop
PC.: Pentium D 3.2 GHz
RAM.: 3 GHz

Originally Posted by dervin13 View Post
Elf, my server is crashing all the time, but without error...

The console stop, and the players log out automatically...

If i try enter again in anyone account the characters appear, but if i click ok, only appear connecting to the game world, and no connect...

Can u give any idea about what can do that??

Sometimes they stay 2 min, 5, 10 min online, or a few minutes more...

Thanks

I got the same, please some solution :(.

still i dont even know what you mean but if you want to put the items so the new voc can use them go to lib/funtion search your main voc and put the new voc id... sorry if that isnt what you mean

then dont awneser?

exempal:
Code:
	</item>
	<item id="2476" article="a" name="knight armor">
		<attribute key="weight" value="12000"/>
		<attribute key="armor" value="12"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="body"/>
	</item>

in movments:
Code:
	</movevent>
	<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2476" slot="armor" function="onDeEquipItem"/>
	<movevent event="Equip" itemid="2476" slot="armor" level="90" function="onEquipItem">
		<vocation name="Knight"/>
		<vocation name="Elite Knight" showInDescription="0"/>
		<vocation name="Super Knight"/>	
	</movevent>

how i change all the armors legs and shit with a SUPER promotion (a second donate promotion) 'it is to roxor' so if u know plx tell :p

runf.jpg

If this is so good realease why you can't tell where can be a problem with this type of error?
outdated scripts? too low MEMORY? Sux Processor?
Many people have this problem, not only me....

i have this problem too with 64bits OS (windows server 2008 web edition) and 12gb RAM so its not computer but TFS server problem, but it works on a 32bits (win 2003 server)

Updating it from tfs0.3.4pl2 to this, will have problems on the database? I mean, I will need to make a reset?

so many pointless edits in this version -.-

vocations.xml is totally diffrent.. will I still be able to use a vocations.xml file from 0,3,4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back