• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Elf

I had same problem but my char stay online without problem but when i click to attack a monster server stop i dont know what happend because dont show any bug just stop
PC.: Pentium D 3.2 GHz
RAM.: 3 GHz

Sorry Elf about that

I make test making a char with acc manager and work perfectly ...

That bug has mabe by mine site when create a character on him i will solve that ...

so how fix the fcking doors as house =/ ?

21:36 You see an open door.
ItemID: [10275].
: ( should be sth like this

21:36 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Northport 4'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 38000 gold coins.
ItemID: [1211].

I need to know where is this error

[15/08/2009 17:30:18] luaGetPlayerItemCount (). Player not found

Unable to resolve :s

att.

Dear elf, please remove this error message
Code:
luaGetThingfromPos(). Tile not found
and make it return -1 instead, or make a isTile() function. can you do that for me please?!

Im 15 please dont say im 12? lolaye is 12 lol

whats the diffrent anyway? xP

okey kidding...

I am asking 3rd or 4th time why some poeple and me have runtime error (ot crashing) ... :> anyone know?

Dear elf, please remove this error message
Code:
luaGetThingfromPos(). Tile not found
and make it return -1 instead, or make a isTile() function. can you do that for me please?!

cant remove it...rather show which script gives it... if its rope or something its easy fix

This is the most unstable distribution. I'm hosting species war.. Randomly snow tiles just pop out of nowhere.. Like Randomly.. My server also crashed like 20 times in 1 day. Without any errors except for duplicate unique id's when I run the server.

Bullsheeeet.

yes, I must say it crash alot (if you reload creaturescript or something like that) And I know what script executing the error but I don´t want to fix it becouse it´s like 20 different check areas and then I need to do a special cheak area for ea, and that´s bullshit xD

[ 0.3.5
[ Note
We just had no time to finish this, as there are just too many of these files...
]

[ A...
//
]
[ M...
//
]
[ D...
//
]
]
]

So, how am I suppose to update my server? <.<

//Massen

@Massen use comparing tools :) For example in Total Commander, Tools => Compare forders :)

Okay so it's really unstable at the moment. I can run the server max for 10 hours then crash. And as I use global serversave people rollback a shitload.

I now have a 0.5sec serversave every 20minutes. Luckily it doesn't lag the server.

And I also get snowtiles from nowhere.

Theres no frag reducement time in the config.

Firewalker boots are not fixed yet..

I can go on and on, don't get me wrong I appreciate your work. But when you say that the server is stable and everything, ofcourse I have no doubts of updating to 8.5

Fail.

Each 12 hours the server freezes;
People can get in character list but cannot connect to gameworld. I'm not the only one with this problem.

Please some answer to this problem, Elf.

Updating it from tfs0.3.4pl2 to this, will have problems on the database? I mean, I will need to make a reset?

@up
no... just update all data files..
database will be auto updated if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back