• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crashed after I hit my "power button" at keyboard after 15hours uptime... it's so unstable.. update plx.

First of all make sure you have good .map file, and second one is That if you will keep saying "lmao it crashes 99 times a day" you won't help ;)
And idiots if you say there is no report file, learn to recompile with bug tracer option??
THAT'S FOR PEOPLE THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO UPDATE SERVER!!
DOES IT CRASH?? IS IT STABLE??

over 9000!! just kidding.. around 50 ppl ... I made ot just to learn lua and english.. but I dont think it's unstable at all.

crash?

Mine crashes in 20 min with 30 ppl..

I found messeage on the console :
PHP:
lost mysql connection 1033
and server crashes every 2-3 hours with 30 ppl.
Max online time 6 hours...

Ohh sorry it's on linux compiled...

Last edited:
My npcs wont work nuthing works its like my server odesnt understand what money is. If u have 1000cc and theres 1 item for 10gp u cant get it !talkactions dont even work if u try to buy them.

why when a player dies with him this promotion back to the level 1

I put premiumforpromotion and gave this error use tfs0.3.5..

and my config are configured premiumforpromotion = no

i'm getting owned by nukers, so, what i cando for protection ? i'm lost :(

Nukers are owning me to.
They can log over 10 account managers per second then the server crashes.
After some hours people can get in character list but cannot connect to gameworld.
Can I do something with this?

^ English. Do you speak it?

@Ont: The server crashes very often when it makes the automatic clean. The text comes up and says "Clean within 30 seconds" - And then 30 seconds later it crashes.

Has happened a lot for me now so I disabled it and the server has been running for 24h without any crashes.. yet.

Paladins can use Utamo Tempo San and spam any spell and it has no exaust.. It charges up saying

Exevo Mas San

Soory but I have An problem

I put in chest for a Quest, action id 1004 doesn't work and Action id 2000 Only Give me a chest, and Player can't take ThE iTEM HELP FAST PLX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back