• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paladins can use Utamo Tempo San and spam any spell and it has no exaust.. It charges up saying

Exevo Mas San

Yes, that's a serious problem that destroys whole pvp. However, disable spell - SwiftFoot and everything will be fine. Forgot to report it to developers xd

i got a bug when i reload weapons!

i write /reload weapons
[17/08/2009 23:02:55] [Notice - Game::reloadInfo] Reload type does not work.

I shouldn´t call it stable, crashes, bugs and other things like that....but nice functions!

EYYY, HELP ME PLEASE

When i put Action id 2000 and Item Number The Quest A chest ;( help please
I'LL GIVE REP

EYYY, HELP ME PLEASE

When i put Action id 2000 and Item Number The Quest A chest ;( help please
I'LL GIVE REP

you need to get aid 2000 and in uid a storage value of quest,items add on map editor. :thumbup:
:)

exemple : aid:2000 storage:10001 and items add in map editor,on next quest write storage 10002 etc.

:wub:

Unfortunately Ill have to conclude that TFS is not stable, many crashes, bugs, debugs.

A few problems i've found with only 2 days of hosting a server.

1) Random snow tiles pop up in areas of spells being spammed (Usually AOE's)

2) Paladin's can use Swift Feet, and spam Exevo mas San. (Charges up and unloads).

3) When players mass log characters (Mage Bomb). Server Crashes.

Who know how to return KillerName from CreatureEvent onDeath ...

befor it was : 'lastHitKiller'
now is only: onDeath(cid, corpse, deathList) and i dont know how to return killerName ;(

i was searched for DeathList in source and forums, but ... nothing !!

in source and in other files and forum i didn't find any scripts which use new forumula ;(

who can help me?

why does my map load for 8.42 but it doesnt load for 8.5?
It just exits the .exe and i have to open again :/
its like its timing out or something.

o my gosh... thank you for posting this in official release thread. Now I can for sure close my server. idiot...

For your information:

I sent a PM to Elf for help just before i discovered this problem (2, 3 days late) and got no response. Well, if he does not answer PMs, but reported problems answered in this topic, i also report the problem here so that it solves the problem the fastest.
And also there are people taking advantage of that bug, can be sure... I am sure that Elf can fix this very quickly! :thumbup:

NOTE: it seems that on TFS 0.3.4pl2 this happens

Richux, learn to be educated and think before posting...

Could you just patiently wait until Elf responds you. He surely will as it's a serious bug. Maybe he is on holidays and doesn't have time to reply to all posts or doesn't have an access to the Internet at all?

Putting a video with HOW_TO on a public view is not the best solution. You can post in on Bug Tracker, make sure you selected "Private". Thanks.

Could you just patiently wait until Elf responds you. He surely will as it's a serious bug. Maybe he is on holidays and doesn't have time to reply to all posts or doesn't have an access to the Internet at all?

Putting a video with HOW_TO on a public view is not the best solution. You can post in on Bug Tracker, make sure you selected "Private". Thanks.

hum , did not know that, thanks :D

KaczooH pws!, but, i surely leave TFS, migrating do OTServ SVN...
i'll never close or reset my server again because bugs in TFS..
nice release but need much fixes.

So, i'll not use OT SVN because no features :(
i wait for fixes in 0.3.5 ( if will be one ¬¬ )
but, for surely, elf i'll not stay without do anything
aboult the 'critical bug', my server is closed temporary due
to this and i personaly LOVEEE 0.3.5 :D
thats all.

i want to know about that critical bug, if some1 can tell me so i can prevent it

This tfs have big bug, please repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back