• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.4 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the server don't crash i use it and stay 24+ without crashes

Yo Talaturen the old "The Forgotten Server.exe" file is bigger than the new one.

Is that right?

just a quick question, whats more stable? the console version or the GUI version?

@ Aureos

Everything is in place, but do not give into your OTS.

@ topic

The engine in a good measure but I am waiting for TFS 0.3.4

[22/07/2009 09:49:40] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `accounts` SET `premdays` = 65535, `warnings` = 0, `lastday` = 1248277780 WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error
[22/07/2009 09:49:40] > ERROR: Failed to save account: 1!
[22/07/2009 09:49:42] Account Manager has logged in.
[22/07/2009 09:49:42] > Broadcasted message: "New record: 1 players are logged in.".
[22/07/2009 09:49:42] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 1 WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error

22/07/2009 09:50:18] Account Manager has logged out.
[22/07/2009 09:50:18] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 0 WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error
[22/07/2009 09:50:18] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `lastlogin` = 1248277782, `lastip` = 3575950525 WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error
[22/07/2009 09:50:18] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `lastlogin` = 1248277782, `lastip` = 3575950525 WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error
[22/07/2009 09:50:18] Error while saving player: Account Manager

0.2.5 will be released tomorrow, changelog:
  • Fixed a bug which would cause player to receive multiple banishments for unjustified player killing.
  • Fixed a bug where icons would not be updated properly on login.
  • Corrected text color values, and added a predefined text color for sky blue which is used for ice damage (TEXTCOLOR_SKYBLUE).
  • Added energy race for monsters (RACE_ENERGY).
  • Added the missing spells from protocol 8.4.
  • Players in a party will now receive the green loot message centered in the screen instead of the message in party channel.
  • Messages containing more than 255 characters are now being ignored due to client debug error.
  • Support for 'Yalahar'-stairs, with southalt and eastalt floorchange attribute key in items.xml.
  • Added support for inBackpacks and ignoreCapacity in the source-code, the Lua NPC-system still has to be updated.
  • Minor update to items.otb to be compatible with the recent changes in the client data file.
  • Cleanup teleport and movement related code.
  • Fixed SQLite errors.

emm... I have a problem with the exit button. When i want to train, I click in the exit button and the character goes offline :huh:

Is there a way to fix this?

Talaturen
Have an important error that can not forget
When some players die they lose their skills.

I got a error ... I cant log in, when I put 1/1 to log, it returns "Account number or password is not correct" anything like this... I use mysql and xampp.

bye bye

0.2.5 will be released tomorrow, changelog:
  • Fixed a bug which would cause player to receive multiple banishments for unjustified player killing.
  • Fixed a bug where icons would not be updated properly on login.
  • Corrected text color values, and added a predefined text color for sky blue which is used for ice damage (TEXTCOLOR_SKYBLUE).
  • Added energy race for monsters (RACE_ENERGY).
  • Added the missing spells from protocol 8.4.
  • Players in a party will now receive the green loot message centered in the screen instead of the message in party channel.
  • Messages containing more than 255 characters are now being ignored due to client debug error.
  • Support for 'Yalahar'-stairs, with southalt and eastalt floorchange attribute key in items.xml.
  • Added support for inBackpacks and ignoreCapacity in the source-code, the Lua NPC-system still has to be updated.
  • Minor update to items.otb to be compatible with the recent changes in the client data file.
  • Cleanup teleport and movement related code.
  • Fixed SQLite errors.

Black skull? when? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back