• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5][USA]deception RPG/WAR | 24/7 Uptime, Custom Server | NEW! RoXoRserver

I've played the old Deception Server Bajexe is back :D

:D i thought it wasn't going to be a as good as the old deception but once more players come then its gonna be good :D I was Davison on the old Deception and im Davison now :D

Bajexe say true!

game master tp'ed me and he killed me.
here's the screenshot.
we see in the screenshot koala man and andres.helping real friend

apolloc.jpg

here another screenshot when he help Mad sder, his Rl or friend i dont know.

Apollo,
f*ck you.

g8l370tmp.jpg

The only real friend i have on this OT is Angel Lucifer. Why don't you ever listen to me?

I help these online friends because they help me by reporting bugs for my server. If you want to get helped, why don't you be nice and report bugs for the server instead of ABUSING THEM.

A player bought crystal coins on the server with real money, I gave them to him on the ground, and you come in, run to the coins, and take them. I ask for them back politely, you told me to fuck off. Therefore I take action on cases like these, if a player on the server that I OWN, disrespects me, I take action. I kept on asking politely for you to give gold back, and all you did was cuss at me in the meantime.

Therefore, you got what you deserved. An IP Banishment, plus, you got to be killed by the players you disrespected on the server. I think I took valid action, therefore stop spamming my thread, go onto another server because your not welcome on my server anymore.

I opened this OT to have fun. I opened this OT to give a new OT to players who once played this one. This OT used to be super popular, and now it isn't, because players like you ruin the server for everyone else.

Cleaned the thread a bit.

I must say I played the old deception (bring back plx) it was great..I love your guys pvp style...one thing I would have done is have some sort of place for pvp. Was hard to find people to kill sometimes >:) soo many spawns.

The only real friend i have on this OT is Angel Lucifer. Why don't you ever listen to me?

I help these online friends because they help me by reporting bugs for my server. If you want to get helped, why don't you be nice and report bugs for the server instead of ABUSING THEM.

A player bought crystal coins on the server with real money, I gave them to him on the ground, and you come in, run to the coins, and take them. I ask for them back politely, you told me to fuck off. Therefore I take action on cases like these, if a player on the server that I OWN, disrespects me, I take action. I kept on asking politely for you to give gold back, and all you did was cuss at me in the meantime.

Therefore, you got what you deserved. An IP Banishment, plus, you got to be killed by the players you disrespected on the server. I think I took valid action, therefore stop spamming my thread, go onto another server because your not welcome on my server anymore.

I opened this OT to have fun. I opened this OT to give a new OT to players who once played this one. This OT used to be super popular, and now it isn't, because players like you ruin the server for everyone else.

"A player bought crystal coins on the server with real money,"

Apollo, in the otserver there is Barbarian and he give 4 cc , 3cc always.
and you say he bought crystal coin with real money.
Learn to lie
maybe you say true, so everbody donate and help them lol
so, when i need A gm for help he willnt help me, because i dont donated?

Peyn,

sorry for my english
try to understand

I must say I played the old deception (bring back plx) it was great..I love your guys pvp style...one thing I would have done is have some sort of place for pvp. Was hard to find people to kill sometimes >:) soo many spawns.

Thanks man! I actually have backups of the server, for 8.42 ofc. Too bad I don't have any database backups =(. This server is basically the same, same spells, custom monsters, house islands. If you start playing and tell me how to make it more similar to the old server I would gladly make the changes.

Cheers,

Apollo

could you try and keep your advertisements to this thread please?

i understand alot of OT owners first response to other players advertising on other servers is "Well i never told him to"

but we all know how the game works, ofcourse you didnt say GO ADVERTISE ON XXXXX's OT and get people, but if you are running some type of a refferal contest could you please tell them to keep it to their friends?

this post wasnt meant to be negative, im just sick of banning deception.zapto.org

could you try and keep your advertisements to this thread please?

i understand alot of OT owners first response to other players advertising on other servers is "Well i never told him to"

but we all know how the game works, ofcourse you didnt say GO ADVERTISE ON XXXXX's OT and get people, but if you are running some type of a refferal contest could you please tell them to keep it to their friends?

this post wasnt meant to be negative, im just sick of banning deception.zapto.org

My players were advertising on your server? I'm sorry for that, I didn't tell them to. I told them to get their friends and I guess they went on your server and started broadcasting shit. I'll tell them to stop.

Thanks for notifying me

Back
Top Bottom