• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5][USA]deception RPG/WAR | 24/7 Uptime, Custom Server | NEW! RoXoRserver

New Picture!

prizef.jpg

Hi everyone!
I played the old Deception and my char was Haribo then. Now I'm playing again and I have a char in lvl 628 named Capo!
I hope many of the old Deception players will return cause it is still a very good server!

See ya in Deceptions!

I played in old Deception, my name was Haribo if some of you maybe remember me?
Now I'm also playing, and my name is Capo ;d

See you in Deception!

Hey apollo, do u think u can put a way to donate via sms? I want to donate but I really dont want to call

Ey Apollo..
Is it a bug that u can find golden set teleporter in Apocalypse? I have found it two times now, one i gave to another and the other is in my Depot. Next time u login, go to me and I give it OK? Cause, everyone says it a bug to find it in Apocalypse and if that's true I can give u it! I already have my donated set u know so I don't need it.
Or if any other GM is online I can give him, but just that u know I'm not cheating or something!!

Warm Regards from Capo!

Reset

Hi Apollo!
I heard that Deceptions are going to reset again? Not everything but lvls on everyone, is it true?
And another GM said the "highlvl" characters will start in 300.

Am I going to keep my gear then?

When is reset? I'm going to make a paladin this time I think, it's fun! xD

Back