• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5][USA]deception RPG/WAR | 24/7 Uptime, Custom Server | NEW! RoXoRserver

Apollo

Herban Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to Deception OTServer!

Deception OTServer is hosted on a Dedicated Server in the US. The server is a fun server. It is also a RoXoR Server / War Server

You get experience from killing players, therefore meaning its PVP-Enforced.

IP Address: deception.zapto.org
Account: DeceptionOT - Deception News
Port: 7171
Client: 8.5

- Server Forums
- War System
- Lottery System
- AMAZING QUESTS
- Auction System
- Pet System (soon to come)
- Level Break System (Soon To Come)
- New Bonus Maps and Quests!
- VIP System
- Website Shop System
- Forum Points System
- Mining System
- Train System
Paladin -> Royal Paladin -> Super Paladin (You don't have to donate!)
Sorcerer -> Master Sorcerer -> Super Sorcerer
(You don't have to donate!)
Knight -> Elite Knight -> Super Knight (You don't have to donate!)
Druid -> Elder Druid -> Super Druid (You don't have to donate!)
- Thais, Venore, Volcano House Island, Desert House Island, and alot more for houses!
- Daily Events

- Fun Community
- Nice Gamemasters
- Updates every week
- Custom Spells
- Custom Monsters
- Custom Spawns
- Custom Quests
- Team Quests
- Custom Items
- Donation Items
- Donations accepted by either PAYPAL or DAOPAY
- RoXoR Map
- Server Forums
- You are able to request a custom monster / spawn / spell.
- Applications can be sent on forums.
- Lag Free Server
- Dedicated server in the United States

Create an account at: http://www.deception.zapto.org/
USE CLIENT 8.5!

Experience Rates:
1 - 20 = 2200x
21 - 30 = 1200x
31 - 50 = 1000x
51 - 80 = 600x
81 - 100 = 400x
101 - 120 = 220x
121 - 130 = 130x
131 - 150 = 80x
151 - 170 = 50x
171 - 220 = 25x
221 - 250 = 13x
251 - 299 = 7x
300 - 999 = 5x

The server is being hosted on a VPS and it is hosted in L.A. Hopefully there will be no lag, if there tends to be lag, we will cancel the subscription, and then get more donations to buy a better one.

Apollo, and Lucifer are the owners of the server.

Thanks for reading my thread! Post the comments on the server here!

prizef.jpg

Last edited:
I've played the old Deception Server by Apollo a while ago. It was easily one of the most fun OTs I've ever played!

I just started and its really addicting people should Join now for a head start before it gets populated

hey

Are you an old DeceptionOT Donator?

We have something great to tell you! If you donated before the old-server shut down, you can get a free complimentary Ice Set on DeceptionOT!

Why?
Because you donated on the old server, and we still need alot more players to join and have a great time on our server, we will gladly refund your donation with an Ice Set.

If you would like your complimentary ice set, please either contact Angel Apollo or Angel Lucifer in-game or you can e-mail the e-mail you donated with to [email protected].

Are you an old DeceptionOT Donator?

We have something great to tell you! If you donated before the old-server shut down, you can get a free complimentary Ice Set on DeceptionOT!

Why?
Because you donated on the old server, and we still need alot more players to join and have a great time on our server, we will gladly refund your donation with an Ice Set.

If you would like your complimentary ice set, please either contact Angel Apollo or Angel Lucifer in-game or you can e-mail the e-mail you donated with to [email protected].

Yeeee

I don't like it now because of the map ;[ if it was the same as old then i would play but now it not good

nooo it was junk but it was fun ;d

I'm adding the old R0X0R teleporter room back into this map. The temple will be the thais temple, but theres a teleproter right infront of the spawn point leading you back to the origional spawn room / teleporter room =)

Come on people we need to rebuild Deception :D need players back so come join to get high level!

Thanks for your help man! Try to advertise as much as possible. :D Come on guys come join now! We just did a char reset, you can be the highest level!

yeah!!

come play!
it is really fun and not too many players take advantage!! and bring your friends as you may never know what may be around the next corner!

Back
Top Bottom