• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5+] Zaoan Royalty Client Skin V1

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Finally, after a loonngg break, I've made a new client skin for the public.
This is the latest skin I made for the latest client (but of course, works for all others as well). It is made in the theme of Zao in honor of the latest update. Enjoy! =]

76151309.png

32357559.png

>> Download Here! <<

yeah it does o_0
all u have to do is move the file into the folder where ur tibia client is and replace the one you had already

To everyone who's requested:
sorry, I'm not going to edit anything for anyone right now unless there's a good reason for it~ i just don't have the time so do a ton of small things for everyone

Good job! :D It looks very nice, but blue efect on text is not so good :p change it to 100% cyan and then save, its now cyan-yellow.

I seem to have trouble opening this file, it says the file is in an unknown format o_O and its not in Pic file format :s

you don't open it, you replace that file with the one in the tibia folder you have already. just replace and run the client. easy as that.

Back