• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Chronic Elements - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1 rev2

Man don't put on that site you're hosting on cause it's not always up and it's slower than molasses...

I'm sorry for the short downtime, the dedicated server made a restart for some strange reason, therefore the page was not working properly.

It's now up again and should be working smoothly.

dh6f5y.png

Just woke up :)

why you make this topic as safe if he host it on his own server and he can change links anytime he want to?

When will you get a own map?
Anyway keep the good work upp! :)

I'm kinda unsure about this, depends on when Xenios is done with the page, since the page has priority atm.

why you make this topic as safe if he host it on his own server and he can change links anytime he want to?

Yet, the Page link was implemented a few days after Jester approved the files.
Also consider that 2 Global Moderators are working with me, should be proof enough that the files are continuesly clean.

kind regards, Evil Hero

Great ^^ Keep up the good work! :)

Perhaps make a list of the extra features in a separate list from the changelog. To make it more user friendly for the noobs? :p

Great ^^ Keep up the good work! :)

Perhaps make a list of the extra features in a separate list from the changelog. To make it more user friendly for the noobs? :p

Good idea actually, will do that in the next few days. ^_^

Oh ok, I just went to site at wrong time xD

Good work though man, some nice features...

What version of TFS is this based on? the 0.2 branch or 0.3? If 0.2, is it based on 0.2.4 or 0.2.5 which got released 28th july?

What version of TFS is this based on? the 0.2 branch or 0.3? If 0.2, is it based on 0.2.4 or 0.2.5 which got released 28th july?

&
0.2.5 makes no different:p There weren't any big changes in the sourcecode..

btw, who is actually using it?
Can you give a link from your ot?:)

Back