• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Chronic Elements - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1 rev2

No Acc Manager what do i do????

The Server has a full working account manager, you may look again.

There's also a Hosted Forum relating the Server now, you can report bugs there, or make suggestions what you want to have added in the Server.

Chronic Elements

kind regards, Chronic Elements Developer

@up

yes

Use this:
http://otland.net/f118/gesior-aac-0-3-1-fixed-v1-forgotten-server-0-2-a-39963/

Remember after download do this to make players online work:
Thx ;)
I saw now that i havent fixed the server status. So to fix it go to config-and-functions.php to line 355. There you see this line:
Code:
	$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['port'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

Change this line to:
Code:
	$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['statusProtocolPort'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

The base of 0.2, it has lots of custom features as well as it has imported many features from TFS 0.3

STEP 1

Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/xXx/xXx/Console/CE - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1/config.lua on line 4 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Pulpit/CE - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.
Make ?

Back