• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Chronic Elements - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1 rev2

My config.lua is messed up, how to fix this?

34opj0z.jpg

I also have this by admin.xml, commands.xml, outfits.xml, quests.xml, stages.xml and vocations.xml <_<

I have another question, in config.lua is
Lua:
gameProtocolPort = 7172

Sorry for double post, clicked wrong button

Why port 7172 and what is gameprotocolport?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have another question, in config.lua is
Lua:
gameProtocolPort = 7172

Sorry for double post, clicked wrong button

Why port 7172 and what is gameprotocolport?

If you don't know what it is, you shouldn't edit it.

This function is only if you have multiple server running or can't do it on the normal way for some reasons.

Hello, everyone, I'm good with a server tibia until I realized that it had the option for free accounts in config.lua have houses, I would like to know how to put homes for free accounts also

Hello, everyone, I'm good with a server tibia until I realized that it had the option for free accounts in config.lua have houses, I would like to know how to put homes for free accounts also

I'll implement that in the next revision, thanks for telling me.

Question beguile, it walks about it namely me do this engine own Stage Exp? Do not see I in because config.lua?

can any one upload your server so i can get it for i have problem with the sourcers i always get error (i think it is vista)

can any one upload your server so i can get it for i have problem with the sourcers i always get error (i think it is vista) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@^ Spammer? :D

Anyway i'll try your server now im sure i'lll löööveee it ;)

BTW, how to make a Quest in the server? What system do you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
So.. why don't the NPC channel work? I mean, when you talk to a npc he doesn't awser you in npc channel. He awser in default.

Back