• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Chronic Elements - Phoenix Reborn v0.1.1 rev2

I will release the Gesior cronicle element prefix tonight.
Improving Gesior, fixed some bugs, making it to use less resources and protecting it from DDoS attacks to a certain_big_degree.

I'm moving the page onto another dedicated server, will be back up in probably 1-3h.

kind regards, Evil Hero

Temporarly download links.

Distro: CE Distro v0.1.1 rev2.rar
Sources: CE Sources v0.1.1 rev2.rar

kind regards, Evil Hero

Question:

PHP:
amuletOfLossWorksForRedSkulls = "no"         -- Red Skull Players don't loose items while dieing, if set to "yes"
amuletOfLifeWorksForRedSkulls = "yes"         -- Red Skull Players don't loose anything at all while dieing, if set to "yes"
infinityAmuletOfLoss = "no"                  -- If set to "yes", then the amulet of loss wont be removed after the player died and lasts forever.
infinityAmluetOfLife = "yes"                  -- If set to "yes", then the amulet of life wont be removed after the player died and lasts forever.

If I set "Amulet of Life work for redskull", if redskull dies, won't they lose any exp or levels?

I think its REALLY unessecary to add a big fat load of npcs that isnt included in the map o.o....

Otherwise, keep up the good work, im sur u get a very succesful distro at final :D

This ot Sux. I was sitting 15-20 h with it without to sleep. After i was finished with my war. I putted save to 0 on all chars. And what happend when i logged into them?!?!?! All items Was gone after relogged. IM so Freaky Pissed. Down with this !!!

Back