• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Shawak's War Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I Fix This BUG Huh? [18/10/2009 15:08:27] >> Starting SQL connection
[18/10/2009 15:08:28] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) (2003)

[18/10/2009 15:08:28] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

@omg
check that the database data is correct @ config.lua
or you haven't imported the schemas file to ur phpmyadmin

Hello , I'm newbie and i try to install acc maker its tfs 0.3.5 and I take a future acc maker to this server , i make a mysql base and when i try to install acc maker i have error ;/ PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Emiliano/Pulpit/Euphrat War/config.lua on line 4 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Emiliano/Pulpit/Euphrat War/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

@Up: Go to the config and delete all comments: "-- .... bla bla bla ..."

Can You give me config without this "-- .... bla bla bla ..." please I dont know exactly how to do ;/ If i delete this first part on config.lua then the server not runing ;/

Can You give me config without this "-- .... bla bla bla ..." please I dont know exactly how to do ;/ If i delete this first part on config.lua then the server not runing ;/

Sure ^_^.

Config.lua without Comments:

Now all work !!! thank you , you are the best now i make better map ;p and it will be own enfo !

If someone want his map in the next verion of the server, just send it me, if it's good I will import it :).
(Sure I'll give credits to you)

Hey there is a proplem when any one die , he cant open character again, how i fix that?
Fast Answer please

Great server, -=Best Scripter=- now best mapper. Lol

Amazing all together, just needs a little tweaking.. A few errors. :p
Love the scripts!

Great server, -=Best Scripter=- now best mapper. Lol

Amazing all together, just needs a little tweaking.. A few errors. :p
Love the scripts!

I know there are some erros, I going to release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back