• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-7] Mojje Evo Datapack

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of the anni dont work..?

Yeah, We kinda didnt had time to finish them, well to tell the truth, Norse wanted them, i didnt so i didnt bother wasting my time on them ;s

I was the second hoster for suicide, and the map got alot of bugs, so you need to fix it. PoveriaOT it was my server. i shutted it down after 2-3 weeks. If you want good evolution , just download the normal evolution and start to edit it :)

Teddy if you want the files you looking for, just message me in msn and i give you all files you need :).

Please don't be angry bro, but this server is the biggest crap I have ever seen, sorry, but I had to say this, couldn't keep it to myself :D :D

Please don't be angry bro, but this server is the biggest crap I have ever seen, sorry, but I had to say this, couldn't keep it to myself :D :D

Can you give me a reason?

LoLaye Can you give me script Full mana and Full HP Runes Quest.
for that rune.
And say me what reward was in Anhi Quest 200+ 350+ 450

Ty

The reward in anni were going to be : lvl 200:exp scroll , 350,tp scroll or mayby outfit doll and then at lvl 450 super sd:D
The full mana and full hp rune script, i forgot where to find it :S Sorry:

Please upload first version of mojje, i donwloaded it 1/2months ago, and it was looking another, actualny version is shit, pls up!

I cant even edit my post.. and i havent changed anything in it

Can someone tell me what tempel positions it have!! plz im desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back