• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-7] Mojje Evo Datapack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Plx screen to, i want to know what im downloading.

Edit evo...

The original map is suicide map yeah, but when i took that map.. annihlator didnt work, many other things was bugged.. trainers had no-logout zone and almost no usefull scripts, they didnt have !aol or something like that, However.. i did add somethings myself too like:

In the VIP TP Room, we made a Depot, and we made new trainers, and new houses, also, we made new monsters and teleports.. on suicides its only like 4 teleports in VIP land that works.. but on ours, all works, also, we made new scripts.. But yeah, the original map was Suicide's

Depot was nice, trainer was nice and the new houses was to squary so i deleted it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, it's basically all the same. (boring)
Matt, there are alot of persons trying to make their own project out of an Evolution map, those can be fun to play if they know what they are doing!

But those you may have played, could as well has been a download and run servers I guess?
Maybe they have tried to make a hunting place, but it is all squary without nature and crowded with creatures :(

What makes me like an Evolution map is if the team that owns it does something, fix it and really put some work into their project :)

Those can be fun playing!

mojje plz can i get your config i palyed on your serv and its tooo nice plz can i get your config.lua

plz man i play on your serv and i have full donate plzzz i like your serv its besssstt mojje.net

i cant so much about it plz lolaye can u fix exp like your server to me

who can tell me how to do anti paralyze ring ,,, and effect on my manarune

Matt, there are alot of persons trying to make their own project out of an Evolution map, those can be fun to play if they know what they are doing!

But those you may have played, could as well has been a download and run servers I guess?
Maybe they have tried to make a hunting place, but it is all squary without nature and crowded with creatures :(

What makes me like an Evolution map is if the team that owns it does something, fix it and really put some work into their project :)

Those can be fun playing!

It's not that, i've played my share of fun and boring evo ot's i just think it gets boring after a while..lol

I've putted everything i have from the server in this datapack :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back