• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-7] Mojje Evo Datapack

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Today im releasing my server, heres the reason:

I already enjoyed using it, now its time for the rest of the Community to use it like i did :).

So here it is

Evo map by Lolaye rar

I'd appreatice your help by repping me.

Sincerly,

LoLaye

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't download it atm, but it is suicide teams map that you customized? :)

Evo's like lets see i started ot's in 7.92, and there was 7.92 evo ot's so...Like 5 or so years old? lmao

Teh Matt, and after 5 years you have never seen any evo map with something new?... lmao

Oh noes lolaye :p You still have alot of their places :/
Good you atleast fixed bog raiders, but nightmares is missing bot too :p

The original map is suicide map yeah, but when i took that map.. annihlator didnt work, many other things was bugged.. trainers had no-logout zone and almost no usefull scripts, they didnt have !aol or something like that, However.. i did add somethings myself too like:

In the VIP TP Room, we made a Depot, and we made new trainers, and new houses, also, we made new monsters and teleports.. on suicides its only like 4 teleports in VIP land that works.. but on ours, all works, also, we made new scripts.. But yeah, the original map was Suicide's

Okey ^^ I have made alot of fixes on my suicide map xD Fixed Anni, made custom POI (With scripts), fixed DHQ (Pull lever to remove stone), Fixed ALOT of spawns and made custom spawns :) A completely new "Monster teleport zone" (I can post a pic if you want) Fixed whole okolonir, !aol for 1cc,

Fixed npcs, (You have to fix sonya, she buys c arm for 100gp even if it says 10000, and some more stuffs with her :p )

That and alot more ^^ (Will publish my server when it is complete) ;)

EDIT: Since I have one of the greatest mappers here on Otland the places looks awesome ;) (He is prolly one of the best on terrain)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man please give screenshot, becouse i dont know whether to download ... ;]

Yes, Plx screen to, i want to know what im downloading.

You are downloading a high exp server with tps & quests

The original map is suicide map yeah, but when i took that map.. annihlator didnt work, many other things was bugged.. trainers had no-logout zone and almost no usefull scripts, they didnt have !aol or something like that, However.. i did add somethings myself too like:

In the VIP TP Room, we made a Depot, and we made new trainers, and new houses, also, we made new monsters and teleports.. on suicides its only like 4 teleports in VIP land that works.. but on ours, all works, also, we made new scripts.. But yeah, the original map was Suicide's

It was more on PolveriaOT but when the orginal got kickt they made 15 teleports on 1 week, so you got the old one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back