• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tala
v.0.2.8 fix sqlite db saving items times please
or post here this fix

I have a question, can this be compiled/run in a 64 bits based system? I'm talking about a Debian 5.

Thanks

I have a question
When u fix Npc talk with NPC Channel?
Is a suck so many peoples trying to talk with npc in same time

(Is like bank of Rookgaard in oldtimes)

The houses: sometimes the server stop saving the house database cause of ' or - in player name's that is in the guest list of the houses...
The depot: It have a item called 'depot chest' (item 2594) and doesn't save items that are inside this container. Those that are outside saves normally.
Time Itens: it doesn't save the time used. If the character logout or the server is restarted, the item become "brand-new" again ;p
NPCS: The npc channel won't open when u talk to a npc.

ps.: Maybe all these problems are sqlite-related and may not appear on sql.

Again, this is the most stable project i've ever seem. But those bugs are annoying.
Soemtimes i miss some LuaFunctions that could be implemented. Or not.
Could the devo please give us a position about bugfixes or when a new ver. is going to be released? :D

I have a question
When u fix Npc talk with NPC Channel?
Is a suck so many peoples trying to talk with npc in same time

(Is like bank of Rookgaard in oldtimes)

You just need to edit npcsystem files, and change 2 lines

Ok.. all you have to do is:
- Go to your data\npc\lib\npcsystem folder
- open npcsystem.lua
- find NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR = CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and change to NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR = CONVERSATION_PRIVATE

Thanks for the light Cykotitan.
Sorry for double post, dunno how to edit last one.

haha I´m noob): where can i get a 8.54-8.57 tfs done? I want a tfs that just need to edit lua and then run my server ): i dont know how to compiling new codes into the server T.T

haha I´m noob): where can i get a 8.54-8.57 tfs done? I want a tfs that just need to edit lua and then run my server ): i dont know how to compiling new codes into the server T.T

Go to the first page and scroll down to where it says "Download:"

good luck

rgis is the only error i get, its from forgottenserver.sql

Error
SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

ollie, put schema.sql or theforgottenserver.sql in C:\

execute this command in MS-DOS
cd C:\xampp\MySQL\bin and press "Enter"
mysql -u root nameDB -p < C:\theforgottenserver.sql

Thanks,
LordiN

Status
Not open for further replies.