• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Edited Evolutions~~Many features

sup, I downloaded that ot and tried to run it. When i create an account from webside ( gesior acc maker ) and usin http://otland.net/f18/8-54-forgotten-server-0-3-6pl1-crying-damson-59924/ <- this i get Wrong Temple Position on every character.

Could someone help me how to fix that bug? On every character i make from webside it gets Wrong Temple Position, but if i create it from account manager ingame its working.

Maybe its webside bug, if it so, could anyone post a link to download correct account maker?

Thanks for the help.

yours Previos

go on phpmyadmin and click on your database and after that click on characters and when u have doed that clikc on your character and scroll down to town id

say the town id to me and im gonna help u

go on phpmyadmin and click on your database and after that click on characters and when u have doed that clikc on your character and scroll down to town id

say the town id to me and im gonna help u
I get this error message when I've started my server (installed modern acc with darkpalace layout)

[27/02/2011 01:43:40] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetimetoday`=players.onlinetimetoday+60, `onlinetimeall`=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE `online` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetimetoday' in 'field list' (1054)
[27/02/2011 01:43:46] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'testot.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

Also can't login to the server,I get on the character list but then just "connecting to gameworld" and after a while "cannot connect to the game server" comes up :/

dont understand what u said?
Temple position? And why do I get error messages like:

[27/02/2011 12:26:05] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetimetoday`=players.onlinetimetoday+60, `onlinetimeall`=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE `online` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetimetoday' in 'field list' (1054)
[27/02/2011 12:26:17] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'pureot.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)
[27/02/2011 12:26:48] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'pureot.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)
[27/02/2011 12:27:06] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetimetoday`=players.onlinetimetoday+60, `onlinetimeall`=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE `online` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetimetoday' in 'field list' (1054)
[27/02/2011 12:27:19] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'pureot.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

Temple position? And why do I get error messages like:

[27/02/2011 12:26:05] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetimetoday`=players.onlinetimetoday+60, `onlinetimeall`=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE `online` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetimetoday' in 'field list' (1054)
[27/02/2011 12:26:17] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'pureot.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)
[27/02/2011 12:26:48] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'pureot.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)
[27/02/2011 12:27:06] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetimetoday`=players.onlinetimetoday+60, `onlinetimeall`=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE `online` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetimetoday' in 'field list' (1054)
[27/02/2011 12:27:19] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'pureot.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

you didnt imported all things in your database...

but i got same errors.... and the temple position wrong... temple position is right on samples, town id 1 like in map but dont know. doesn't work..!!

Hmm I can't get the files in mysql, can someone explain this?

And how do i "launch" the server itself? I've been reading this about those dll files but there ain't no .exe file in here

Thanks

Shut up guys he tried to do hes best be happy that the server is so nice/Jikoe ii i love this work you do

Is there any VIP Area?
Good work!
Kind regards,
Damon

when i make my character then i try to go in it says wrong temple can any1 help me ????

Back