• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Edited Evolutions~~Many features

Edit the templeposition to the Temple Position you want...
Damon
BTw. Has it now VIP Area Or Not?

u did but one more thing can u help me when i die then something happens u cant swap back it says wrong temple ?????

bumbb , you have to download the needed tfs version -.- no config.lua cuz this is a data pack

Hey Jikow II

Thats fucking great =D
But i got some Problems wich i not understand.
Can you PM-Me if you got Time to help me?

I dont want do it here Äcauz there to much spammers.
like "ohmygod wheres the starter" xD

Thanks - rep

I get this error message when I've started my server (installed modern acc with darkpalace layout)

[27/02/2011 01:43:40] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetimetoday`=players.onlinetimetoday+60, `onlinetimeall`=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE `online` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetimetoday' in 'field list' (1054)
[27/02/2011 01:43:46] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'testot.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)

Also can't login to the server,I get on the character list but then just "connecting to gameworld" and after a while "cannot connect to the game server" comes up :/
Simple fix =) you dont have z_ots comunication... Just make a website and it will create one for you :d or if u wanna make account manager type this error in web browser and im sure all the queries u have to add will be there ;P

great job, i will work on this map , gonna edit the weapons ,make new ones , edit the pets to look more epic then the usual !! grate work rep++

the link seems to be broken, can someone please reupload it, i have the same problem as Tisy0 :S

Back