• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Eternal Kingdoms Download Full RPG map

spodniarz

Reaction score
Credits for

Abc - Pozdrowienia
Krolm
Thorge
Matrix - Pozdrowienia
Ramqu
Pumba
Whale
Gaspar
Edit By
Betus (Descfear)
Spodniarz
Eljot
Haketil
31370909.jpg

60475908.jpg

73204115.jpg

42039015.jpg

36343424.jpg

34959534.jpg

52047268.jpg

75665837.jpg

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

;)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Well damn, makes me wanna make a mejor rpg!

someone wanna gimme spr/dat?!

Last edited:
IF I WERE YOU I WOULD CLOSE THIS THREAD EMEDIATELY. cause you can sell this map at around 200 EUR . be smarter

Ye hey OP if ur team has a server up, tell me so I can donate to u all...just cause I'm feeling nice

A note for people checking out this map, some of the signs are in Polish, and outside of the main continent there really isn't any spawns in place.

That being said, the map itself is VERY nice, and well done, most people looking to make/host an RPG server should check this out, as I am sure you could use some pieces from it, and adapt it to your server.

I never really think... people should just download a map, and use it right away. You should look over the map, and use what you like, and edit it for your specific server.

But, on topic, I got to say, thank you for the release!

Last edited:
I agree with that
it's just pathetic to use the WHOLE map, gotta be original in life

Back