• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Evo map by Wordan (New Suicideot map)

We kicked you cuz you was inactive, you just waiting for the money, Wtf do you think ? . im not stupid.
Thats why you have been kicked from the team!. But seriously i dont care if you release it, we are working on the map now, realy hard :), So OTLanders, download the map, and have fun with it :)
Btw This map have alot of bugs,
You need to fix them :)

well nice nice :) imma downlaod it fix the bugs and work on the map.

Hello i have downloaded this and when i change a name or something in items.xml it cant load the items after that and it wont change the name so can anyone please help me?

I can't load the server.
error in items otb.
Somone know?
I've been tested out new items.otb and it dosn't work...
Help anyone?

Hey i made this item 11:54 You see a Warrior Armor (Arm:25, club fighting +6, sword fighting +6, axe fighting +6, magic level +1).
It weighs 50.00 oz.
ItemID: [2508]. but when some one is putting it on he dont get + sword anyone knows why ?. and btw when u download this u dont get any exe so i have server854 allisow server. might that be the problem?

Hmm... When i try to do a quest i'm clicking on the chest and the white cloud appears on my character. Can anyone help me? :p

Its wrong temple position i have fix in config the XY and Z but it doesnt work.

why? please tell me someone!

Someone Jobbing to fixing the errors/bugs?

Please update it, with no errors / bugs. ;)

Back