• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Evo map by Wordan (New Suicideot map)

Can't some one make a ot like this :( It will get really fun to pvp :D On a high lvl ot 5k max -.-

I created on your engine and datapack SUI OTS - VINERA, a lot of players was playing on this server.

Sowenos created this movie on 2010-2011 year.

In my team was 1 GoD, and 1 CM.

I created on your engine and datapack SUI OTS - VINERA, a lot of players was playing on this server.

Sowenos created this movie on 2010-2011 year.

In my team was 1 GoD, and 1 CM.

I just played this ot 2010 or 2011 but it was exoria, was atm a legend time :p

I just played this ot 2010 or 2011 but it was exoria, was atm a legend time :p

Exoria? not, this is evocheapsmsbigmap.zapto.org, on tibia 8.54 client, I hosted this OT on my Windows Xp SP3, ... only before 14 days because i have non-console server, and this tfs 0.3.6pl1 has accidentaly crashes!

This OTS havent dedicated machine, only 64 bit procesor athlon 3.0ghz and 2gb ram... Old times, in this ots I used the first advanced task system, which it have only a little group of ots makers.

Film promujący ots:
Zapraszamy na
http://evocheapsmsbigmap.zapto.org/
Gdzie znajdziecie więcej informacji.
Ots powstał w Niedziele.

Już nie dlugo powstanie 2 sui ots
Z mniejszym expem.

^^ You still got the server? If yea, you gonna release it? bcus I just love the map/server! ^^

^^ You still got the server? If yea, you gonna release it? bcus I just love the map/server! ^^
In my old smart memory card I have this ots to 2013 year, and I delete them, because LubuskiOTS started then, and I made some backups, and all must deleted, In according to this ots, I dont need the this failed datapack, because I used LubuskiOTS, then Unreal 2D Engine, Primeera, and PodhalanskiOTS and backups for them, you play in Lubuski? Podhalanski? Remember Unix or Pies from these ots?

Back