• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

How can I fix inquisition's chests. They don't give the item, they just open up like a normal chest.

I looked in mods and went to data/actions/scripts/inq/inqchests, and it looks right, yet not working.

Please help.

INQ is totally bugged anyway, all the scripts- creature, actions etc. is totally messed up (Every single bit is wrong positioned)
Otherwise, its a good release, good work.
Just an example (You didnt take any time editing some scripts)
All the positions under here doesnt exist, and is outside map, same with the other INQ files (Some are rather poorly scripted)
local bosses = { -- Teleport Takes Player -- Teleport Is Created --
["Ushuriel"] = { x=1173, y=1141, z=12 }, { x=1097, y=1214, z=12 },
["Zugurosh"] = { x=1126, y=1151, z=12 }, { x=1149, y=1231, z=12 },
["Madareth"] = { x=1045, y=1206, z=13 }, { x=1112, y=1240, z=12 },
["Latrivan"] = { x=1154, y=1195, z=13 }, { x=1147, y=1244, z=12 },
["Annihilon"] = { x=1244, y=1297, z=12 }, { x=1187, y=1198, z=12 },
["Hellgorak"] = { x=1067, y=1307, z=13 }, { x=1192, y=1240, z=12 }
}

How can I fix inquisition's chests. They don't give the item, they just open up like a normal chest.

I looked in mods and went to data/actions/scripts/inq/inqchests, and it looks right, yet not working.

Please help.

And btw, to fix your prob. Use your mapeditor, open the map. Goto the positions of the chests, right click them all. And change the action ID's to whats shown in the script file.

Theres still alot of things that you need to sort out yourself.

This is what i could get from reading the scripts and evaluating how they work along with a mapeditor to check coordinates- Its somewhat of a tutorial and problem solver..

First ward.
Defeating Ushuriel leaves you with a teleport taking you to the Ice caves. (Follow it till you get to the mirror maze of madness, complete the maze and you should be left with a tele
)

Second ward.
Walk into this teleport will take you to a underwater cave, follow it till youll reach a teleport taking you to zugurosh's ward- walk into the teleport created after Zugurosh's death.

This will now take you to another cave, walk up the stairs and find the teleport.
-You will see a sign saying "Hellgorak's ward". This is where the first problem occurs, the teleport has wrong coordinates set in the mapeditor, so it probably doesnt work ingame. My guess is, that it'd take you directly to hellgorak
:thumbup:

Third ward.
This'd take you to a swamp like dungeon. Find the teleport,along with the sign saying "The battlefield", in here- there'd be a teleport taking you to "The demon brothers ward". (This is where the second problem occurs, the teleport appears at the wrong coordinates in the script, way outside the room)

Fourth ward.
Killing latrivan, leaves you with a teleport taking you to a dark dungeon with spawns such as hellhounds, and furys. In the middle of this room, youll find a tele taking you to the quest room.

Fifth and sixth Ward??
According to the script, madareth takes you to the quest room- Although theres not a single teleport that'd take you to either him ,or annihilon.

Get to it.

Theres still alot of things that you need to sort out yourself.

This is what i could get from reading the scripts and evaluating how they work along with a mapeditor to check coordinates- Its somewhat of a tutorial and problem solver..

First ward.
)

Second ward. :thumbup:

Third ward.

Fourth ward.

Fifth and sixth Ward??
According to the script, madareth takes you to the quest room- Although theres not a single teleport that'd take you to either him ,or annihilon.

Get to it.

I know

And btw, to fix your prob. Use your mapeditor, open the map. Goto the positions of the chests, right click them all. And change the action ID's to whats shown in the script file.

So I would put the unique ID into the action ID? Cause this is what I see,

if item.uid == 1300 then
queststatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,6076)
if queststatus == -1 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have found robe of the underworld.")
doPlayerAddItem(cid,8890,1)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,6076,1)
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "It is empty.")

fix..

Code:
	-- Database
	sqlType = "mysql"
	sqlHost = "localhost"
	sqlPort = 3306
	sqlUser = "XXXXX"
	sqlPass = "XXXXX"
	sqlDatabase = "XXXXXX"
	sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
	sqlKeepAlive = 0
	mysqlReadTimeout = 10
	mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
	encryptionType = "plain"
it doesn't work for me:(
it still coming:
Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'
ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!
please help me :confused:

it doesn't work for me:(
it still coming:
Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'
ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!
please help me :confused:

Do you have XxaMP? Do you have PHPmyadmin?

QUIT HOSTING REALMAPS THERES 837948375453475934593475 realmaps being hosted.. all we need is 1, they are all same..

QUIT HOSTING REALMAPS THERES 837948375453475934593475 realmaps being hosted.. all we need is 1, they are all same..

Ofcourse they are the same. And yes there should be one, that thats CipSofts. Sorry, but everyone wants to be "CipSoft" for one day.

So I would put the unique ID into the action ID? Cause this is what I see,

if item.uid == 1300 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have found robe of the underworld.")
else

Is this correct?

Erm, the inquisition teleports are a bit fucked, at least in my case they were, the second boss, when i killed him the teleport didn't show though the sign i have 3 minutes to enter did. Then i teleported with GM in next room (third boss), the TP was already spawned even though no one killed boss before but they decided to kill it anyway and as soon as they killed it, the teleport disappierd. All other rooms were fucked up as well, some didn't have TPs like second one and others had it like third one, can you please check it? Please!!!
Ohh, now you might say i'm retarded noob, but the server does have a lot of errors when i open it... Atm it doesn't bother me atm but its opening it slower just because it has to load those errors, as well i might think thats the reason why people cannot connect to my server, they say its loading character for zilion years and never get in... Please fix it i'll repp you up seriously!

serverd.png

IM HAVE PROBLEM LOAD Schemas.sql and error. please help me
LOOK

Błąd
zapytanie SQL:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL zwrócił komunikat:

#1064 - Something is wrong in your syntax obok 'TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' w linii 1

Guy two posts up, Its most likely your SQL database that is corrupt, try updating it with the mysql.sql that comes with the newest TFS's, and yes. The inq quest is messed up, although you can try editing it yourself in the mods/inquistion.xml file ;)

Mano, im right now editing the files to make the teleports etc to the right pos. Ill post the right coordinates and files you'll need to edit when im finished. (if you arent already) great release anyway:D (dont wanna be too negative, even if thats what i am, way to often)

I was told to put the ID in the scripts into actionID on map editor to make the inq quests chests work.

This is the script for just an item,

if item.uid == 1300 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage
(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have found robe of the underworld.")
else

I had put 1300 as the actionID on map editor, and isn't working, what am I doing wrong?

Ok ive fixed the INQ quest. Open up your server folder, goto the Mods file and open up inquisition.xml with your notepad. Find the strings shown under, and replace all the coordinates with the ones in the quote, or just remove the whole "text" and replace it if you want to do it the fast way. The coordinates are now working. Remember, the teleport to Hellgorak doesnt work and has to be edited in your mapeditor.
The teleport position is [X: 1282] [Y: 1211] [Z: 9], change it to [X: 1192] [Y: 1253] [Z: 12].
["Ushuriel"] = { { x=1173, y=1141, z=12}, { x=1097, y=1214, z=12, stackpos=1 } },

["Annihilon"] = { { x=1244, y=1297, z=12 }, { x=1187, y=1198, z=12, stackpos=1 } },

["Hellgorak"] = { { x=1067, y=1307, z=13 }, { x=1192, y=1240, z=12, stackpos=1 } },

["Madareth"] = { { x=1045, y=1130, z=13}, { x=1111, y=1240, z=12, stackpos=1 } },

["Zugurosh"] = { { x=1126, y=1151, z=12 }, { x=1149, y=1213, z=12, stackpos=1 } },

["Latrivan"] = { { x=1153, y=1196, z=13}, { x=1147, y=1244, z=12, stackpos=1 } }

I hope this helped! Good luck.

Ok ive fixed the INQ quest. Open up your server folder, goto the Mods file and open up inquisition.xml with your notepad. Find the strings shown under, and replace all the coordinates with the ones in the quote, or just remove the whole "text" and replace it if you want to do it the fast way. The coordinates are now working. Remember, the teleport to Hellgorak doesnt work and has to be edited in your mapeditor.
The teleport position is [X: 1282] [Y: 1211] [Z: 9], change it to [X: 1192] [Y: 1253] [Z: 12].

I hope this helped! Good luck.

Thanks alot, putted it on the frontpage

Back