• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

Guy two posts up, Its most likely your SQL database that is corrupt, try updating it with the mysql.sql that comes with the newest TFS's, and yes. The inq quest is messed up, although you can try editing it yourself in the mods/inquistion.xml file ;)

Ok, so i fixed the inq quest, thanks!
About the updating database, how do you do that? :$
I'll try reinstaling xampp for start... :/

Allocation is failled, the server is out of memory!! and
Decrase size to 64 bits or compible 64 bits mode
help me please
Write a message to me if you can help me please

I think you won't be able to host real map since you have to slow computer. You need more RAM, don't know if its true though...

Doesn't work... :/ Can you please just tell me how to update the database?

Goto 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin, login with root and the password that youve set earlier. You'll now get to a "main screen", find your database and enter it. Now you should see a tab to the right saying "Delete". (Remember this'd delete all your characters, accounts) Now just create a new DB as youve done before, open your newly created DB and click "Import", now choose the file called mysql.sql (Located in your server/schemas folder). That should do the trick!

FrankFarmers@ Would you like to upload your homepage that you use for your server when you hosted it? Donation items etc~ The whole htdocs map.

Regards WeZzi^

Goto 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin, login with root and the password that youve set earlier. You'll now get to a "main screen", find your database and enter it. Now you should see a tab to the right saying "Delete". (Remember this'd delete all your characters, accounts) Now just create a new DB as youve done before, open your newly created DB and click "Import", now choose the file called mysql.sql (Located in your server/schemas folder). That should do the trick!

Well i've actually deleted xampp from pc and reinstaled it again, so i also made new database but still i got those errors....

Sounds like y cant connect to your database, download a new xampp and/or follow a tutorial posted on this website, i cant help you further- my knowledge is limited. :$

Back