• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

Carlin Temple: x: 32360 y: 31782 z: 7
Thais Temple: x: 32369 y: 32241 z: 7
Venore Temple: x: 32957 y: 32076 z: 7

Good release, but I don't understand why people release their work...

Thx for releas FrankFarmer!
i gonna take some quests for my rl map :D!!:thumbup::thumbup:

He stated that he had some real life business to take care of, so that's probably the reason. I mean c'mon.

Many people develop and release only because of their community spirit. Most of you take the great community here for granted and give nothing back at all.
Releasing your work always gives you a great feeling, even greater to see people appreciating your work, using your work and even developing your work further. It is truly a great thing and it is honestly a shame that more people do not contribute.

Many people develop and release only because of their community spirit. Most of you take the great community here for granted and give nothing back at all.
Releasing your work always gives you a great feeling, even greater to see people appreciating your work, using your work and even developing your work further. It is truly a great thing and it is honestly a shame that more people do not contribute.

Everyone should give something back to the community. Afterall, I would not have made anything in my project if it was not for the OTland, fans.. community.

This is what I give back, see this as a christmas present.

I saw many bugs in console of server like:
Bugs with houses
Bugs with spells
duplicate uniqued id
Bugs with npcs
bugs with monsers

This is the best real map relased?? I not think so ;/

Back