• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

What server have worked on your PC?
INQ:
When I kill boss like Ushuriel then portal will not create.

DOQ:
Bugs in console like> Can not summon...

Svar Area:

WHen you go to tp to next room (2nd room) then you are back and you see " First kill monster"

Dzieki mośku :)
Thank Bro :)

well done dude i think this is the best real map ever relased!
Thank u soo much dude!
\Rewards

oh lol srry for the spam :S i confussed the download link with another xd
veery sorry :Z

frank why did u use boat npcs that way? 0.0 or they work that way just for me? they just take u to one city, , like from venore to ank...from thais to venore...things like that ;P

frank why did u use boat npcs that way? 0.0 or they work that way just for me? they just take u to one city, , like from venore to ank...from thais to venore...things like that ;P

Yeah, this was a real tibia project, so i made the npcs as real tibia are. Instead of having 1 NPC to every city.

noo but u did not unterstand , i know....but for example LB npc, dont go to ank...and it should , etc....

imt not critiscing u, ill fix it, but i was just wondering...maybe there were some reason

noo but u did not unterstand , i know....but for example LB npc, dont go to ank...and it should , etc....

imt not critiscing u, ill fix it, but i was just wondering...maybe there were some reason

Hmm not really, never tought there was any problems with it, because none of the players said anything about it. Just some new players whining about they couldn't go to yala because they are used to "hi, yalahar, yes"..

21:30 Information: The very first item sold on eBay was a broken laser pointer for $14.83. Astonished, Owners contacted the winning bidder to ask if he understood that the laser pointer was broken. In his responding email, the buyer explained: I'm a collector of broken laser pointers.

lol? HAHAHHAHAHAH

i was like WTF?

21:30 Information: The very first item sold on eBay was a broken laser pointer for $14.83. Astonished, Owners contacted the winning bidder to ask if he understood that the laser pointer was broken. In his responding email, the buyer explained: I'm a collector of broken laser pointers.

lol? HAHAHHAHAHAH

i was like WTF?

Haha, yea.. you can delete the autobroadcasts under globalevents, just a fun feature i had for my players..

frank could u give me some info about the map like.....what parts missing? i mean what parts should i track/add

i know farmine is, but any other? cave,place idk....maybe u can help me with that ;P

the thing what i did when i tested out his server, take the boat to yalahar and from there to everywhere execpt edron :p

a solution ;)

well, im soon gonna host this wonderfull server(i hope >.>)

Great Release Frank!
I enjoy playing your server, Bad to see all your effort/time released without asking for something. Also lets forget the issue about hardek.. think whatever you want but i didnt.

ps: rep++ you for this release, Will help alot of persons.

Good luck on real life issues!
Here, Artiruz Death.
Yours Last Knight!

Back