• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

Whats wrong?

Hello I creat my own OTS but something its wrong with them I have
good serwer
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9950 Quad-Core Processor
RAM: 3 GB
NET: 100/100 Mbit

but when 4-5 ppl login we have huge lagas ;/ whats wrong anyone know ? please help

hello hey anyone plz I have been trying to host an rlmap but all of rlmaps take a long time to load and do any other function like save,clean,etc
does anyone knows what could cause it,or what can lessen this.

"Failled connecting to database-mysql ERROR:Can't connecto to MYSQL server on localhost."

What can i do to solve this problem?

If i import Zao to my map... and load the server it gets to the "Loading map" part and just crashes... it worked fine before any tips? Rep to all!!!

I don't know what LaaTiDo is haha, Sorry for being such a noob been awhile seince I've been doin my OT shit Real life FTW

Where do i get the new Items.otb?

(This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.) Thanks for all the fast replies!

I have a 9 gig's of high speed 1066 Ram, I dont think lack of ram is my problem :)

you need to remove the 2GB memory usage limit (by using LaaTiDo or moving to 64-bit), replacing items.otb won't help.
I have a 9 gig's of high speed 1066 Ram, I dont think lack of ram is my problem :)
it doesn't matter; it'll still crash once it uses up 2 gigabytes.

Sorry for the spamming of the thread... I just checked it gets to 1.98 Gigs of ram used before it closes ='(

I'm on a 64 bit OS, could you explain how to use that program? Thanks, much rep for you

The map I'm using i downloaed from you about a year ago... a "Real map" And been working on it ever seince, It's by far the most complete "Real tibia map" You should check it out if i ever get it up and running, hopfully it makes you proud, it's all because of you thanks!!!

Back