• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

1. Which Items.otb do you prefer to use when i have import zao to this map?

Fast answer please.

2. I have fixed the laatido but my server still use 2.70+ GB ram but i dont got any crash or something like that, i've heard it must use under 2.0gb when install laatido or i'm wrong :S?

I have 64 bit windows 7...And when I had 3 gb ram used,in console appear please compile to 64 bit etc.

So if your serwer use 3 gb ram on 64 bit you need to use laatido. After that it will work properly

yo for all of you complaining about the map at first it takes about 2.00 gbb to load but after a while it stops using so much of the ram.

I have this error:
Code:
Allocation failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode.
Can someone help me?

I have the same problem and it's nothing wrong with my RAM. I've got 8gb 1066 hz RAM.
Anyone got any ideas?:huh:

It says in English either compile it to a 64bit or delete water areas from the map and places you don't need.

As it seems the map contains a so called "cheat room" with uber items in it.

Fuck** up.

Also Frank mind giving the cords to it? or telling us how did you get the server? did you map it? script it or?

Last edited:
It says in English either compile it to a 64bit or delete water areas from the map and places you don't need.

As it seems the map contains a so called "cheat room" with uber items in it.

Fuck** up.

Also Frank mind giving the cords to it? or telling us how did you get the server? did you map it? script it or?

Yaa!

Im using this and I cant figure out where to change the temple position when Im using geisor aac someone know

Back