• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

man look at this:

[21/02/2010 12:52:47] >> Starting SQL connection
[21/02/2010 12:52:48] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) (2003)

[21/02/2010 12:52:48] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Could someone post the ots_comunication table? It isnt in the mysql.sql file =/

1zzs6ps.jpg

I found the table and added it but i still cant login =/ I get to the character list and i chose char but then it says: Cannot connect to the game server.

Ffs is that so hard someone fix bugs and post the newest map without bugs!

Does anyone know why I can't enter the server? I putted my ip into config.lua, still it says the serv is offline, ffs >.<

How Come i cant get the map to load with map editor?
is this 8.54
or 8.50? when i go to open the map says please direct to your tibia 8.50 installation folder.. wtf? help please

Im have a problem with the ot a pair of players know a bug that can crash the ot, ofcourse im modified the ot, but continue the crashes, then im started the downloaded ot without any modification, and these players can crash the ot too.

Anyone know what item or what thing can do it?.

Im have a problem with the ot a pair of players know a bug that can crash the ot, ofcourse im modified the ot, but continue the crashes, then im started the downloaded ot without any modification, and these players can crash the ot too.

Anyone know what item or what thing can do it?.

How :O?

[22/02/2010 12:25:15] [Spawn::addMonster] Cannot find "Captain Cookie"
I cannot find what is wrong... i can summon it by /n but they cannot respawn on map, any idea?

Back