• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

Okej so i have tested most of the commands and monster drop.

I would like to put a bug - for the commands/monsters

And ive seen several buggs that should have been fixed before posting. Anyway i couldent fix all of them myself so you still did a pretty nice job!

Okej so i have tested most of the commands and monster drop.

I would like to put a bug - for the commands/monsters

And ive seen several buggs that should have been fixed before posting. Anyway i couldent fix all of them myself so you still did a pretty nice job!

Can't you tell us which commands/monsters they are :D?

ehrm, the download links does not work... anyone got time to fix them?

When my server is starting, there are bugs ;/

bugst.jpg

Then fix them? Or just let them be there xd

Can anyone reupload it?.. the links doesnt work ;/

Have anyone fix almost everything the server? I can pay rl cash if you share with me. Just pm me

Lol

so when i log on the server i will open it with tibia client 8.54
or client 8.50?
that sh!t confusing lol

Okay well I do the map is saved in version tibia 8.50, but when you run the server you connect with the 8.54.(trust me I'm running my server with this project)

don't really know why this happens like this, my supposition is that maybe, the difference between the client version is the acceptability of new graphics,items (not sure at all just imagination xD)

Back