• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

Speed up computer

Is there any way to speed the startup time up?

Not much ,but close any other programs, set the priority of the program high on the task manger, real-time if possible. start-up your computer just before you open your map.

Now if you want to spend money on it go straight to buying a new computer buying pieces and pieces to get old computers up to day often cost more than a new and better computer.

I'm getting an error when I log on

Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: Connection timed out. (10060)

In the 'The Forgotten server' I'm constantly getting an error
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_communication WHERE 'type' = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'tibia.z_ots_communication' doesn't exist (1146)
any idea how to fix this?

Hello

I'm getting an error when I log on

Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: Connection timed out. (10060)

In the 'The Forgotten server' I'm constantly getting an error
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_communication WHERE 'type' = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'tibia.z_ots_communication' doesn't exist (1146)
any idea how to fix this?

Ok for the first one try port forwarding better , if u have use cable allow ports 7171,7172. if that doesn't work just make another post.

Yo hey ppl so anyways I was working on my map making a new training area,expansion,etc and after I saved I restarted my server I noticed I took some extra time to open, but in addition to that this appeared [06/03/2010 08:23:03] > WARNING: max_allowed_packet might be set too low for binary map storage.
[06/03/2010 08:23:03] Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

Well I tried portforwarding but I think the first issue and the second issue is related
it seems like I need to make Table 'tibia.z_ots_communication' somehow
If I screwed up anywhere I'd imagine it might be in the config.lua or in mysql page where maybe I forgot something.

Well I tried portforwarding but I think the first issue and the second issue is related
If I screwed up anywhere I'd imagine it might be in the config.lua or in mysql page where maybe I forgot something.

I think you need to make a website and that ots_communication problem will go away~

Yo

The problem has nothing to do with the connection time out error u get its more u can even get it on the real tibia, it just means your computer cant connect to the server. maybe its what the dude with the American flag in hes pic said.

This file has been removed from the server, because the file has not been accessed in a long time.

Link Broken..

Update 2.7 D========

Can you please provide a mirror link for the sources?

UploadHyper has never worked for me, it always says:

"Error while connecting."

Back