[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
[02/03/2010 21:09:09] > Map loading time: 970.032 seconds.

Omg seriously this is not fake :O

Lol I believe you who would want to have that sort of loading time? :confused:

Anyway what computer spec's do you got?

for example
I'm running Windows Vista,3GB Ram,Dual Core 2.20GHz and I got a nice loading time.

Johnny Zoo

Reaction score
Lol I believe you who would want to have that sort of loading time? :confused:

Anyway what computer spec's do you got?

for example
I'm running Windows Vista,3GB Ram,Dual Core 2.20GHz and I got a nice loading time.

Wish I had the same specs as u :p

So here are mine:

Windows XP, 2GB RAM, Intel Pentium 4820, 250GB Hard Disk, ATI Radeon X 1300 512MB

Abbedi

Reaction score

So here are mine:

Windows XP, 2GB RAM, Intel Pentium 4820, 250GB Hard Disk, ATI Radeon X 1300 512MB

well, i didn't understand your processor modell xD there's not pentium 4820? :O but i guess you mean something like pentium 4.... anyhow,

Your ram is not bad and all other looks fine, you shouldn't have that loading time :/

My server computer got 2GB ddr2 ram to scroll up and see my loading time, all is working fine for me , but not you :/

I hope i can help you with this ;)

Regards
Abbedi

kredan

Reaction score
Yo

So here are mine:

I think I know what your problem is or at least I can assume what it is after testing with various type of computers.

As far as my conclusions go (assuming) you do have a (pentium 4), your problems should be the number of bits your computer is processing your data, as I have understood conventional models of pentium 4 used a (32 bit maximun on the procces of some things)
notice I said "some things", for the rest the computer uses 16 bit.:peace:

kredan

Reaction score
To Frank plz ASAP as you can tell me the name/location of all of the quest here not working so I could identify them all repair them, and share, also I know you don't got too much time so (if you feel like u have enough time) tell me the name of working quest too.

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
To Frank plz ASAP as you can tell me the name/location of all of the quest here not working so I could identify them all repair them, and share, also I know you don't got too much time so (if you feel like u have enough time) tell me the name of working quest too.

Most of the quest are broken.. and when I say most I mean about 85% so get to work :$

Johnny Zoo

Reaction score
I think I know what your problem is or at least I can assume what it is after testing with various type of computers.

As far as my conclusions go (assuming) you do have a (pentium 4), your problems should be the number of bits your computer is processing your data, as I have understood conventional models of pentium 4 used a (32 bit maximun on the procces of some things)
notice I said "some things", for the rest the computer uses 16 bit.:peace:

Is there any way to speed the startup time up?

Kekox

Reaction score
Thats stupid, the tittle say "+ zao" and the map doesnt have zao, you just gave the link to a zao map..

Johnny Zoo

Reaction score
i cant fin the starter can you help me pls ???
And how can i make an own gm acc?

Create a normal account and character.
Go to your database (mysql or sqlite, doesn't matter) and look for the "accounts" database. Click on your account and change group_id to 6. Save.
Now go to "players" database and edit your character. Change group_id to 6. Save.

Now log in on your GM char :)