• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

The latest SVN of gesior acc fails with this server I think. It creates chars and accounts fine, but when trying to login to the char inside character list I always get error saying "Invalid account name". Weird :S

@frankfarmer:
Good release. Update the guild war system mod file, please.
Another thing: is it necessary to put on every folder "credits to frankfarmer.txt" ???? xd

Hmm, it seems like theres a bug with the account manager, after making an account and a char, I try to login, but it doesnt work..

Argh i found bugs:

-POI leavers dont work ,you push the 15 leavers but dont remove the stone.
-Fire Axe dont opening hole with Pick.

Argh i found bugs:

-POI leavers dont work ,you push the 15 leavers but dont remove the stone.
-Fire Axe dont opening hole with Pick.

it does, even tho if I'm not mistaken the pick ground isn't really on the correct spot.

You are wanting a server without any bugs and errors. Only download and paste to dedicated server. Stop spamming about missing parts which must be completed because You can't do that and can't wasting Your time... Someone must working and wasting his time on it... Do something by yourself and don't waiting for server without bugs/errors... If You can't do that - stop making OTS!

You are wanting a server without any bugs and errors. Only download and paste to dedicated server. Stop spamming about missing parts which must be completed because You can't do that and can't wasting Your time... Someone must working and wasting his time on it... Do something by yourself and don't waiting for server without bugs/errors... If You can't do that - stop making OTS!

Wise words! :thumbup:

when I try to open the server (with my ip configured in config.la) I can not get into the tibia, you can tell me what's the problem?
i want open my ot :|

(when I put ip configured in config.lua) and try to enter the server, I can not
this is happening with the ot's new 8:54: \ please help me: ~

Very nice real map. I may put up a pvp-e real map just for fun sort of thing, and use this. Thanks. =)

Back