• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

You can't use 4GB ram with 32bit O.S lol... its max 3.5GB or something

Regards

Abbedi

Yeah, but you know what I mean, the max is 3.5GB and that should be enough. The question is still, is there someway to fix this?

Source:
Upload Files / forgottenserver-0.3.r3425.tar.gz - UploadHyper.com

Doesn't work to download ! Please Repost.

Hello..

I need help with those errors! i can't fix them ;S im trying to copy same npc from other server (0.3.6) and paste in the folder... but didnt work.

here is the errors:

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/boat_cormaya.lua
cannot open data/npc/scripts/boat_cormaya.lua: No such file or directory

There is npc.xml and script.lua (example) and the scripts should work fine, but here is the next:

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/Sell/runes.lua
cannot open data/npc/scripts/Sell/runes.lua: No such file or directory

Thanks if someone could help with this error!

Regards
Abbedi

Ineed Open this Server account maneger not account maker Help me Please Fasttttttttttt[/I:wub:]

Ineed Open this Server account maneger not account maker Help me Please Fasttttttttttt[/I:wub:]

Open config.lua and there you can edit position of your account manager I have this:
-- Account manager
accountManager = true
namelockManager = true
newPlayerChooseVoc = true
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32369
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32241
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = false
This position is fot thais temple but you can paste own acc manager. If this don't run then open your database and them you can edit this, too.

Hello..

I need help with those errors! i can't fix them ;S im trying to copy same npc from other server (0.3.6) and paste in the folder... but didnt work.

here is the errors:

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/boat_cormaya.lua
cannot open data/npc/scripts/boat_cormaya.lua: No such file or directory

There is npc.xml and script.lua (example) and the scripts should work fine, but here is the next:

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/Sell/runes.lua
cannot open data/npc/scripts/Sell/runes.lua: No such file or directory

Thanks if someone could help with this error!

Regards
Abbedi

Someone can help me please?!! need fast :S !!

Regards
Abbedi

I downloaded this server and started working on it for a while. Then we put it live and it ran great. It was very stable and never crashed once. It hit 43 players online in 120 hours straight of uptime with no lag at all. Then when I got up this morning I couldn't log on and it said
"allocation failed" Server out of memory."

Do I just need to buy more RAM for my computer or is it something else? It just seems like this error would have came up a lot sooner if it was my computer not having enough RAM.

Not all the quests are working, My server is a dedicated serius server with a x15 exp, and one of my members tried to do the Blue Dijin quest and the Bright sword quest, NON of them are working so now i'm thinking What quests DO work??

***I'm requesting here ALL the quest scripts if posible to make my server as best as posible please, I'm sure im not the only one with this problem, if so, and someone else solved it, what do I have to do to Activate all the quests????***

Back