• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

Not all the quests are working, My server is a dedicated serius server with a x15 exp, and one of my members tried to do the Blue Dijin quest and the Bright sword quest, NON of them are working so now i'm thinking What quests DO work??

***I'm requesting here ALL the quest scripts if posible to make my server as best as posible please, I'm sure im not the only one with this problem, if so, and someone else solved it, what do I have to do to Activate all the quests????***

You have to fix the quests by yourself -.-'

Hey im a newbie here somebody can tell me what is the Gm or God account ??
Plz.

I get an error when loading this server :) Under maploading it says "Killed" What is wrong? =)
Ubuntu 64bit!

I would host this server, but... I just sold my $4,000 Gaming PC just 3 months ago. So when I get the money to buy a new PC to host on ,I will more than likely host this server. However: I will do my best to fix more than what is fixed or not fixed. Good job! :)

I left some shit for you to clean up, but the monster part is easy. Just remove the monster folder and renew it with a new monster file.

How hard can that be?

1. Delete
2. Download
3. Extract

You noobs should be able to manage that atleast.

frankfarmer Your were you extracting the update 2.7?
It answers please.

Hello

hello, i enter in my char, go to depot or other place, i logout, enter and im in yalahar temple.. what i need change to fix error?

srry for my english..

where i can find theforgottenserver.sql to version 0.3.6??? i need to use in xampp

are you asking where is the mysql file to load in xampp database? If so it's located in schemas/mysql.sql, that's If I understood you right.

If I helped you please repp++

If anyone was wanting to play this server here, me and my friend has already set up the whole thing. you can make an account here if you like

Tibera - Latest News ip is same as site (tibera.no-ip.info)

have fun guys!

Back