• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] RoXoR Server v8.54 (1337ms)

HAHAH dont talk shit u must dont know how to buy house and why would you be vip to buy house? none would make it in server also somth about 80% of donations you can find in quests..

Wow I did not know that. Sorry I will check it out again. and again I do think you server is worth playing, I gave you some ideas on improvement, in a privete message. See what happens.

Oh I want to ask you What distro is your server? Like Crying or Mystic. I have herd that someone has a working (Crying Damson 854) out their. I would like to see if it is true, or just more smoke.

zoubiey must asslicking for items. how can you make it so bad? your MAPPPPPP with 9.31 SUCKS, Rox666. your map pwns. i donated the first minute i started there. pls msg me "DEN OTROLIGA PETER". and the mounts is just awesome!!!!!. and by the way Ghost Creation, your ot sucked. Cracked.hopto.org is much more detailed and much more balanced. much more balanced with donates, you cant get op with donates because others can get it too! much more funnier for those players that cant donate. I dislike your roxor, Ghost creation. doesnt even look like a roxor. gl with ur bad projects. GG CIAO!

Am I asslicking for items? Are you braindead or something? I don't need anything! I don't even play on cracked OT anymore.
Did you miss that he keeps the old RoXor layout aswell?

And for rox666, PUT UP SOME DAMN SIGNS!
The portal room sucks, doesnt tell you much where it leads and the rotworm portal is just a random portal in the loby, wtf?
Try making it better with more details and more signs so new players know where to go!

Am I asslicking for items? Are you braindead or something? I don't need anything! I don't even play on cracked OT anymore.
Did you miss that he keeps the old RoXor layout aswell?

And for rox666, PUT UP SOME DAMN SIGNS!
The portal room sucks, doesnt tell you much where it leads and the rotworm portal is just a random portal in the loby, wtf?
Try making it better with more details and more signs so new players know where to go!

In 9.31 version it cant send animatedtext so its hard but i fixed that all and waiting for update..cheers ;)

Been a delay in release 1 week, I rebuilt the NPC's completely.

8.54(ms)r5 first week in January 2012

8.62(ms) - 2nd week in January 2012

8.70(ms) - last week in January 2012

9.31(ms) - second week in Febuary 2012

Back