• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] RoXoR Server v8.54 (1337ms)

Not Found

The requested URL /files/23849912/Roxor_8.54.rar was not found on this server.
is what is says -.-

hello when i set it up i end up with sqllite i tri change it to mysql but it wont let me make accounts now what do i do if i use sqlite it says connection time out whats going on

hello when i set it up i end up with sqllite i tri change it to mysql but it wont let me make accounts now what do i do if i use sqlite it says connection time out whats going on

Sorry all about the confusion. Ravauvial turned the server over to me, I will be doing the finish of the 8.54ms version,

also
I am currently working on these versions now.
The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.08 (Mystic Spirit)
98% finished.
Edited monies to be more balanced., removed most
Added new Spawns and Quest's
Added many new Items in 8.62.

The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit).
90%
Introduced MOUNTS
Added a place in VIP for mounts,
Free users will have a mount avalible, in a Quest
Added many new Items in 8.70.
Redesigned Monster, and Quest areas, because got to big.
Removed Quest from Monster Room.
Added Quest area for Quests.

The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit).
50%
Added new Spawns and Quest's,
Added many new Items in 9.31.
Added more mounts.

Release dates are as fallows: Roxor Servers
-- 8.54(ms)r5 end of December 2011
-- 8.62(ms) - first week in January 2012
-- 8.70(ms) - last week in January 2012
-- 9.31(ms) - second week in Febuary 2012

Last update pic before release.
2ewkuwh.png

To be honest I like that map much more than yours. Your map is/was way to unorganized but that's my opinion

ok..stop talk shit you except from that guy donations thats why u say that things anyway everyone told me that map is awesome ur only one who disliked it :( but who cares there always ppl who blame for nothing..anyway enjoy

zoubiey must asslicking for items. how can you make it so bad? your MAPPPPPP with 9.31 SUCKS, Rox666. your map pwns. i donated the first minute i started there. pls msg me "DEN OTROLIGA PETER". and the mounts is just awesome!!!!!. and by the way Ghost Creation, your ot sucked. Cracked.hopto.org is much more detailed and much more balanced. much more balanced with donates, you cant get op with donates because others can get it too! much more funnier for those players that cant donate. I dislike your roxor, Ghost creation. doesnt even look like a roxor. gl with ur bad projects. GG CIAO!

Originally Posted by rox666
if this is the map you gonna use i can say you its bad sorry but no sense on that

To be honest I like that map much more than yours. Your map is/was way to unorganized but that's my opinion

Thanks zoubiey I like the way it is going. I have been on CRACKED OT (Roxor 9.31) and It would be a great server if it didn't have so many spawns to the same war room, and you could do stuff like buy a house, go to VIP for the first week, as a free user. Spawns are very confusing for new players. If he took the Aladin, and Jasmine spawns and made them 2 low level spawns, like Rotworms, and Pirates. would help a lot. He has like 4 portals near the center going to the same place.

eww it was some troubles in mapping but i fixed when new update comes there will be crazy effects either anyway can u tell me why the ot is crap? no buggs like every roxor another oO

zoubiey must asslicking for items. how can you make it so bad? your MAPPPPPP with 9.31 SUCKS, Rox666. your map pwns. i donated the first minute i started there. pls msg me "DEN OTROLIGA PETER". and the mounts is just awesome!!!!!. and by the way Ghost Creation, your ot sucked. Cracked.hopto.org is much more detailed and much more balanced. much more balanced with donates, you cant get op with donates because others can get it too! much more funnier for those players that cant donate. I dislike your roxor, Ghost creation. doesnt even look like a roxor. gl with ur bad projects. GG CIAO!

Rox666 you didn't need to make an account to make you look good.

first it wasnt my map another guy bought it and we remapped it alot but let ppl say if your picture of main room got sense please put the picture again and let ppl say..this is shit u talk about really

For your information thats not my account its a guy from my ot he told me that he wrote that..i knew u gonna talk shit like this now...lets see wich roxor stay longer :)

Ha I am just Releaseing a good server, for people to download and play. as a server for profit. If I do run it, I will do it for free and maybe charge on the home page for advertizing to make the money. All the donation stuff and VIP will be accesed through Questing or levels to keep it free.

As for your Server It runns very good, and I see alot of activity at first, but I am afraid thay will get board. I did, I tried to !buyhouse - Nothing. I am gathering it is because I am not a VIP player. or payed to get VIP and only VIP's can buy houses. The sign for VIP access don't tell you how to get it. Just some things to think about.

Back