• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

gL Hermes.
i download it and it's so good.
keep it ;)

Offtopic:
Limannen will be appear Real Map Project v0.9?.

Greetings.

I started with evo by xid~ at 7,92 :p this was my first server and my first success! with 54 players online and massive wars which every player was on war, without matter the level! (was the time when a lv 8 with magic lv 40 could throw a -180 dmg SD) :p...

*Deep breath* those times... tibia doesn't suck at all

I started with evo by xid~ at 7,92 :p this was my first server and my first success! with 54 players online and massive wars which every player was on war, without matter the level! (was the time when a lv 8 with magic lv 40 could throw a -180 dmg SD) :p...

*Deep breath* those times... tibia doesn't suck at all

Now you won't earn money on that server but you may learn a lot. Thats my opinion. ;)

Nicely done!
Maybe a YurOTs never die project?
Reviving the 7.6 feeling would be awesome.

I will think about it. Now I want to make this stable as hell and it's possible. Today I might release v0.5 and I am going on a trip :D

Also, I am considering engine change. TFS0.2 or OpenTibia, which one would you love more?

I have sent request for Xenios. So I think first post will be edited in some time. I don't know is DHQ fixed at all but I have added rewards. Feel free to report bugs as I am here to fix them ^^,

I will be on a trip for ~3 weeks, but I will read thread and fix as much bugs as there will be reported :D

I have sent request for Xenios. So I think first post will be edited in some time. I don't know is DHQ fixed at all but I have added rewards. Feel free to report bugs as I am here to fix them ^^,

I will be on a trip for ~3 weeks, but I will read thread and fix as much bugs as there will be reported :D
DHQ is fixxed by me after crash XD is funny :p

Can whos help me ?
Why when i found Quest chest i give
I give unique ID 5887
action id 1001 i give more 5887 and never this quest not found ;|
Why ?? when i make chest for plate armor and mroe its found

Why ??? HELP I HAVE DECICAL SERVER

Back